shadowfingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shadowfingers

ok, where to start lol... now some may have noticed my absence from the forums since bronze 3 ended (or much at all the last month or so lol) apologies for this, RL has been very demanding the last bit and had to re-center myself, building new greenhouse at the nursery (9' x 18'), and exercise some djinns that were draining at my energies nxt time i will just call on TheExorcist for help with this lmao... sigh.. this month break from markets didnt feel like a break at all..

anyways... have some forum catching up to do, some pm's to send out (sorry Reymon and others lol ) and of course some posting to do of my own, i mean, wouldn't feel right if i didn't bug you at least a little, Travis lol

now on to business... this is a special video that has been made for everyone's enjoyment, but was particularly made for Tin Man who was curious about my mobile play (btw yes, will pm you as well Tin Man ) now this was also made for all mobile players who are trying to compete at high lvl with mobile play, as well as a tribute video to lama75 (yes, another tribute vid lol) who is the only other player (don't think he currently still plays) to record a vid like this, that i know of.

this is how i play eternium.. now, it took time to develop certain technique's used, still developing them.. so all players need to keep looking to improve no matter there play lvl, as well as a good mobile device as i have no shame admitting i would nvr play like this on my old galaxy s7... this was recorded by my galaxy s7 camera, while playing on my ipad mini 5 and the point is to show from a different perspective how i move my characters.. hope this helps/inspires players to push ever more, and any questions feel free to ask think this covers things, but finally would like to apologize for the blurry focusing issues, this was my 1st attempt at recording this way and will change things up, if i ever do another.. lol thnx much, and hope you all enjoy

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Wow! Just! Wow! It's amazing what you can do on a touchscreen! Congratulations! I don't do half that with a keyboard and mouse!

Comment

Amazing! I couldn't even do that if the video was being shown at 10X!

Comment

13ft shadow , amazing finger work . When I try to play on my tablet like that, my dogs all run and hide in the closet. . Especially when volume is up or I'm providing my own vocalizations. Thanks for sharing your skills, and nice to see you back on forums.

Comment

See, you have been gone so long that they demoted you!

Thanks for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
            Wow! Just! Wow! It's amazing what you can do on a touchscreen! Congratulations! I don't do half that with a keyboard and mouse!
            thnx much MarkHark it took me some time to learn how to incorporate my middle finger; but for bh in particular, if you position it correctly while playing, it makes a great help for the sidestepping arrows or backpedaling to gain distance learned a while ago from others that 1 big key is learning how to move as little as possible to avoid things... the more time you spend running around avoiding the less time you have to inflict dps and progress, so by effectively reducing movement to focus on dmg you will theoretically clear mobs/trials faster... i believe many get too caught up in just trying to improve ther toon and assume that more dps/stats will translate to higher trials... and this is true, to a degree... at some point though you get high enough and just raising stats is not enough, you must learn to move differently and maximize dps better... using scatter shot to maxamize poison stack isn't easy on mobile, you must bob in an out of range for scatter backpedal to lethal range and safety then back forwards to maximize stack as soon as cloud appears
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
            Sabre - dw warrior
            Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Working...
            X