Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    replied
    Reserved1.

Leave a comment:

• Keaven
    started a topic Speed Running Videos.

Speed Running Videos.

I've begun making some speed run videos for use in the walkthrough, which I'll be sharing in this topic.

The first video shows the first phase of a level limiting BH speed run in which level 10 is reached in order to unlock and begin upgrading Pathfinder, featuring the Bounty Express Build.

This method uses level 70 gear unlocked for use by level 1 heroes and demonstrates the max speed of the game with a level 1 BH of 612 feet per second.
    After this phase the hero is left idle to research Pathfinder to level 10. This is a great use for any leftover BoL from ANBs.

This is where more hero slots used improves efficiency.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200430-133623_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	169219

The second phase is unlocking Heroic difficulty. Limiting the heroes level becomes tricky as the first progression through story mode scales enemy levels up to 70 by the final 2 stages.

During this phase SS is also unlocked.
    The third phase is clearing stage ☆s on most stages and difficulty. The last ☆ on each stage past Act I is left until the end for quests. Gold rich Act IV stages are left to run with a 200% gold booster before quests.

This video shows how I play the missions from the previous phase that were cleared prior to SS being unlocked.
    The fourth phase is an optional farming boosted run which keeps resources plentiful. This phase can be expanded based on the current demand for gold and/or Gemstones.
    The final phase is achieving remaining quests past Act I followed by Misty Island. This is done at the end after the level limited speeds have been taken advantage of.

Secondary quests are not claimed until prior to running Misty Island to improve looted set item levels.

[Video coming soon].
    Last edited by Keaven; 06-01-2020, 11:07 AM.
Working...
X