Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.4.54 trial 133 mobile bh, ipad gameplay (you died#2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.4.54 trial 133 mobile bh, ipad gameplay (you died#2)

1st off, yes to anyone who notices, this video was indeed recorded about 30 mins before season #3 ended... lol decided to record my last few attempts, and really enjoyed this run, and hope that may be you might as well. seems as though am cursed to be somewhere between 5 - 30 seconds too slow for 133 elban on ipad, no matter what i do. ovr an ovr again lol..

kinda lower end on my average dps for this trial level, and slower mob clear than id prefer, but ended up with a good dot on elban and was a fun run overall. keep in mind view distance is set to 150% and that no pathfinder or piercing ammo is used this run...

any questions feel free to ask, been soo very busy in RL, but will try to answer as best i can. also sorry to any posts i have not answered or neglected, in recent past.. apologies, just trying to do far too much in 1 lifetime, and mean no offense to anyone. with that said here is your vid, but with 1 final note...

i did not take time to include music or custom intros, with this vid.. i know, sad times indeed lol.. but i did include a custom shadow13 ending, for anyone who cares

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

You dont check snipe stack on boss? I always do now.

Comment

check the snipe stack, whats that? lol just jk, but honestly would if i could... this is one of many reasons have been fairly frustrated lately...
      probably seems like am just whining to many players here, but honestly don't think most truely realize just how much more difficult ipad play is than other devices, with current eternium. almost don't even want to know how many trials am being held back by ipad bugs... don't want to sound like that guy either, but honestly have lost out on many medals already due to this bug, as have played almost strictly on ipad since last april.

problem is that i can pull mobs so much insanely easier on my android phone, as well as not have to dodge nearly as many arrows, just much easier to survive/pull.. this is a serious problem when my android only manages 30fps, so my dps is significantly lessened. would get to elban much faster and would have no issues at all if ipad play was fixed... and would just be amazing to check my snipe stack, but seldom have the ability...

i try to take it as a compliment, and go the 'led' route lol... guess its flattering that players like obebi get every advantage with non legit 2400+ cl, 240fps, button taps on computer instead of symbols lol... guess thats what adrian and dp's vision of skill is, LMAO while this shadow gets things made 10× tougher instead.

but its tough to not get tired of it after long time.. don't play eternium for the grind, get enough grind in my day to day RL.. still play eternium because am very competitive person, and like to prove myself even when chips are stacked against me. the competitions in eternium are surely fun, but ther is far too much chip stacking here in eternium, and the devs just don't seem too concerned about it.. think ive about wasted enough of my time here lol, and have already started to just kinda drift away and focus evermore on the RL of my business..

gave them several decent ideas recently, to make things fairer, as have others... but honestly just don't get the feeling they care enough, or plan on doing anything about these problems. didn't think they would listen when suggested to split server between ios and android/pc, but tried anyway cuz worste that can happen is nothing, so figured why not.. just don't have interest in buying another system cuz dp doesn't care enough to at least split servers, and also don't have interest in continuously watching my rank plummet as the board is filled with more 240fps computers, and alt accounts of botters and such... while i get the 'horizontal alignment' bug lol.. just not for me anymore, it would seem

anyways, didn't come here to rant lol, so guess i digress from my point.. here are some pics showing this 'horizontal alignment' bug in more visual details, for anyone who is interested..

also congratulations licad on ur 133 trial finish, well deserved, and very good time too!!

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
      Sabre - dw warrior
      Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same problem for the map covering tabs. So frustrating

Strange isn't it, a game designed for mobile/ tablet use that is actually for PC use.

Comment

Wow that hidden icon is so evil.... we did some comparison with LodWig of what can be seen on iPad and iPhone

Comment

Working...
        X