Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial 116 Arcany gear mobile play

Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Don't want to criticize, just want to share a few tips you might find useful. Note that I'm not a good arc player on mobile, but managed to clear 133 on PC with similar gear (132 before the update, 133 after it).

With this current strategy, you miss the greater part of the damage potential. Ripple, singularity and AB are the biggest damage dealers for arc. Also, SoFT is still your best friend. After the patch you can't keep permasoft, esp. on mobile, but you can still have it on most of the time and only evac when it's about to expire.

To maximize damage, you need to pull at least a few groups and deal with them together. Blink in when soft is on, let ripple do the damage. Shoot singularities at more foes. With singularity bracers and +nature damage, singularity has the most damage in mob phase.

If you prefer fighting at range, you can use +arcane damage and AB bracers, though mob phase will be slower.You'd still have to keep soft as long as possible to get more damage. Just keep in mind to use Arc lighting briefly - only for gathering and debuffing mobs - then switch back to AB.

Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Originally posted by bojck View Post
      Don't want to criticize, just want to share a few tips you might find useful. Note that I'm not a good arc player on mobile, but managed to clear 133 on PC with similar gear (132 before the update, 133 after it).

With this current strategy, you miss the greater part of the damage potential. Ripple, singularity and AB are the biggest damage dealers for arc. Also, SoFT is still your best friend. After the patch you can't keep permasoft, esp. on mobile, but you can still have it on most of the time and only evac when it's about to expire.

To maximize damage, you need to pull at least a few groups and deal with them together. Blink in when soft is on, let ripple do the damage. Shoot singularities at more foes. With singularity bracers and +nature damage, singularity has the most damage in mob phase.

If you prefer fighting at range, you can use +arcane damage and AB bracers, though mob phase will be slower.You'd still have to keep soft as long as possible to get more damage. Just keep in mind to use Arc lighting briefly - only for gathering and debuffing mobs - then switch back to AB.

Thank you, but you will need to explain the shortened names for things you spoke of. I don't know what they mean. I just play to play for the fun of it and don't bother with math or learning the short names of stuff. So if you would be so kind please tell me the meaning of the words you used that are shortened.
      Last edited by Cmptrwhz; 07-16-2020, 04:14 AM.
      Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

Fair enough! So:
        Ripple = cosmic ripple;
        SoFT = shards of frozen time;
        Permasoft = keeping the SoFT buff up all the time;
        AB = arcane bolts
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
        X