Stalker trial 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stalker trial 111

First and foremost, gotta give the devs props for the leaps and bounds improvement on the minions. These things are grade A viable familiars now, no longer suicidal neanderthals that wonder aimlessly.
    I noticed it most with this build/class. They stayed just ahead of me and spammed their attacks constantly like good little elves, luvit. Love my lil minions now. Great job.

Enjoy the vid.
    I setup like the top guys and wasn't digging it fully so I switched it up a little with trinkets and spells and I kinda like this setup. It's strong and fast. Hope it helps.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Sorry if that video didn't show for any of you. I believe I fixed it.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Thanks for sharing your video. Instead of Magnetic Trap my Stalker BH uses the Vortex from 3 healers to group mobs, but having 3 archers really speeds up your attack speed. Your fighting style is similar to what I use with my Demolitionist and Havoc builds, they just use Igniters pistols and Heatseekers instead.

Comment

• Skyla
        Skyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Before MagTraps I did the same, but vortex is horribly sketchy compared to magtrap. And the Nova from the archers is great CC.

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Skyla Yes, I am a long time Havoc BH fan, ever since they added Igniters pistols and Magnetic Traps. I am getting a little more out of my Havoc BH with the addition of trinkets, Bracer of Mastery with Heatseekers bonus damage, and Trapper's Belt. Sadly, even with the Explosive Shot (AOE) boost, bracers, and belt, Havoc is still overshadowed by Demolitionist and Stalker with Molten belts. The only way to create real balance would be to make Magnetic Traps effective against bosses.

• Skyla
        Skyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. I'm currently setting up a havoc hunter on my other account and I'm digging the new stuff for it.

Wow..this step by step video is awesome
      My grave mistake. I should watch this before decide to play stalker BH for Silver ANB

Not to late. Better for me stop playing immediately and watch this Tutorial again and again and later try to practice. Still have 5 days.

Skyla thanks
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-08-2020, 03:46 PM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
      X