ANB Gold BH VoWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Gold BH VoWS

Still not regretting making this trinket my first choice on both accounts.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Ummm...Skyla...shouldn't you be a little farther into ANB with 5:12 remaining? How does that item scale in mid TLs?

Comment

• Skyla
        Skyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, totally lol, you CAN be a lot further along at 45 mins in, should I be, no not with what I was focusing on so far. The video wasn't a "hey look how far along I am" it's a "hey look how great this trinket is to use from as low a level as you want because I unlocked it first instead of gear"
        The gear level I was at in the video was not proportionate to the amount of damage I was doing, thanks to the trinket. It's doing %70 of the work and it's a passive attack, you ain't gotta do anything but attack.
        It's already proved itself at higher levels, yes. You can see that all over the place, LB, gameplay videos, etc.
        But I will upload a video of a few minutes later me doing level 7.. ;D
        Last edited by Skyla; 08-02-2020, 09:44 PM.

As promised..

QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Little out of order, this one needed more editing (portrait mode instead of landscape) but this was before "part 2"

QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Thanks Skyla. Suited up my ANB BH and it seems to make the early TLs fly. Just cleared TL 20 in under 60 seconds on Mobile .

Comment

90 seconds on TL 50. Thanks for the reccomendation.
            Attached Files

Comment

And TL 60...holy cow that is a large % of damage.
              Attached Files

Comment

It is a beast.
                QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Nice. Demo build? I tried on my mains and could never get the sticky bomb cadence right to do that much damage.

Comment

• Skyla
                    Skyla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, 4 demo 2 havoc (specifically the havoc head pce and hands for the gear buffs [extra 5 tracer stacks, extra missile radius])
                    The difference between 2 demo and 4 demo bonus is drastic, it really helps to have 4pcs, after that it's all a cake walk, you just round em up and wait for one to die and they all follow lol

I actually checked the LB and the dude in top BH spot is setup just like this so that gives me a lot more confidence in the build also
                    He's using a diff trinket but gear is close

Well, got where I was trying to get, (wanted the second celestial but not gonna hold my breath on pulling that rabbit from the hat) still have a shot at 100 pretty easy which will get me the last bit of Glory I can get (no chance on 130 on this account). Was mainly focusing on setting her up for gold farming and that was accomplished. But just so those who don't realize it, very little effort has to be put into getting those low level rewards. I'm only CL 300 at the end of this video and I only crafted a few things so very little gold farming(thnx Temple, never gave you much credit before now).
                  Enjoy the vid!

Last edited by Skyla; 08-04-2020, 01:24 PM.
                  QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

• Turgeon
                    Turgeon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Isnt thatsupposed to stack 50 time bfr explosion and reset cumul. For now it only stack 10 bfr reset and explosion

• Skyla
                    Skyla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, I believe the 50 you're seeing in the description is the haste amount each time it ticks (10 times)
                    So the trinket gives haste+50 each time it ticks, ten times, then on the tenth "tick" it does a burst that hits for %10,000 nature damage.

Dunno me its reaaly said 50 stack
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Skyla
                    Skyla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hmm.. maybe something gets lost in translation. Might need to be a bug report. "Shrug"
                Working...
                X