Eternium 1.5.32 ANB Bronze part 3: gear and skill review after 2 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium 1.5.32 ANB Bronze part 3: gear and skill review after 2 hours

In the second hour of the event I exclusively farmed trial 100 for experience and gold. Upgraded my gear to legendary, developed the important skills and boosted synergy a bit. On that note - trial 100 drops mostly 1hour Books of Learning (mixed with 3h), so upgrading skills is slower than it used to be, but I find it good enough - I already have everything I need for xp farming, and potentially there are 7 more hours for grinding before the final push. Hope you find it useful : )

Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Part 1, still coming?

Comment

Yes, soon tm Forgot the mic on and there's terrible background noise, got to reupload, but it takes forever...
      ​​
      The noisy one is here (mute strongly recommended)
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• NoSuchReality
        NoSuchReality commented
        Editing a comment
        SoonTM is good, I’ve got cooking on so can go do other stuff.

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess it's not gonna be today, part 4 is coming first, as it's short... but anyway, the noisy version is in the link above, just be sure to mute it : )

I just realized you use FB on button 1 and AL as alternate 2. Do you find it less glitchy with suicide diving than AL on 1?

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, I am scared of using left click for attacking... Glad frostbolt doesn't do much damage, so I don't have to use it
    Working...
    X