Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium 1.5.32 ANB Bronze part 4: trial 110 in 56 sec with xp/eg gear

Full gear/stats in the video

So I've been farming trial 110 the last half an hour because of the higher drop rates (80% legendary drops by a very rough estimate), and because it's a bit of a challenge This run is my fastest so far, in fact good enough to unlock trial 125!

Around CL1900 I finally crafted a 77 staff, used a Celestial transform and enchanted it with Slayer. This boosted my damage a lot, and I could safely finish my xp/extra gold gear without worrying that I'll waste a precious 77 on some item I'd use just for farming... I also crafted a new helm and enchanted with Slayer, which was a noticeable improvement (elites die faster with it, and that's a good thing).
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Do you find the slayer helm more useful than osmosis?

Well I guess I know the answer, osmosis is more useful for higher trial bosses because of the damage stacking where as slayer is more useful for farming lower trials for xp. I've been skipping the slayer and going straight for osmosis but maybe I should try it out.

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      It's nice to have, though not a must for beam farming, as beam has really high damage already. It can save a few seconds off your runs, and elites have less time to kill you : ) Helps a lot for trial 105, as it normally has a lot of elites

Originally posted by bojck View Post

Full gear/stats in the video

So I've been farming trial 110 the last half an hour because of the higher drop rates (80% legendary drops by a very rough estimate), and because it's a bit of a challenge This run is my fastest so far, in fact good enough to unlock trial 125!

Around CL1900 I finally crafted a 77 staff, used a Celestial transform and enchanted it with Slayer. This boosted my damage a lot, and I could safely finish my xp/extra gold gear without worrying that I'll waste a precious 77 on some item I'd use just for farming... I also crafted a new helm and enchanted with Slayer, which was a noticeable improvement (elites die faster with it, and that's a good thing).
    hello is this your AnB hero or your main hero? your mage hero is dealing insane damage nice.

Comment

that's my anb hero 4.5 hours into the event, and yeah, the beam is mighty : )
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
      X