Eternium 1.5.32 ANB Bronze part 5: early push

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium 1.5.32 ANB Bronze part 5: early push

This ANB Bronze has been a marathon! After 8 hours of farming trials, I crafted pretty awesome push gear (ELR frostbeam with Fire lily), and did the first few trials.

Things went smoothly from 125 to 145 (I skipped 15-10-5-5 levels from 110 to 145 to fight Kara every time).

I confirmed my expectations that I don't need any legendary/celestial crates in Bronze/Silver to craft really good gear with 2 77s, despite the reduced drop rates.

Regarding books of learning, I just managed to get to 170 Synergy, and upgraded all important skills to lvl10. In ANB Silver I'd get to 150 synergy, unless I unlock one more slot.

I did spend a lot of gems this ANB - for XP boosters. I'm quite satisfied with bringing 2080CLs worth of xp back to my main characer

Hopefully tomorrow and on Monday I'll have some time to finish the push, and some lucky maps! I'm really curious how good this Fire lily build is...
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

I think it's a pretty good build, for what it's worth. I noticed the top fire lily in the standings last I checked was using talisman of the north instead of talisman of power. I think this is an interesting twist on the build and I'm planning to test it out on my main to see if it performs better than the talisman of power. I also found it interesting to see that a couple of the top talisman of storms users are using brooch of vampirism with it. Interesting stuff.

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      On paper, Talisman of the north is worse than ToP, unless you have very high pow and very low +frost. If you have +80% frost, you deal 1.8 times your normal damage. When Talisman of the north kicks in, it's 2.8 times. The increase is 2.8/1.8. With ToP and 8000 power it's 13000/8000. Still it's worth testing in training grounds...

Brooch is interesting, but is it better than the haste benefit of vial... Can it replace 2 LoH items.

• Splendor
      Splendor commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I didn't realize the ToN just added 100 I was thinking it would double the value after the +%Frost dmg. My thinking was in the case of having really high power, like you said, it might be better than ToP.

My hero is almost the same as yours, about 150 cp lower , 1300 AR, using same passives and hit 59 times with beam but I don't I don't do close as much damage as you. Takes me 7+ minutes to kill 138 elban after it spawns. 88% frost damage 59hps and full enhancements. What's the secret I'm missing?

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think there's one big secret, probably many small details that can add-up, or actually multiply... I can share some tips if you post a video : )

Against Elban you can check Wispy's video in the tutorials in Mage Guild: Elban @153.

• Weras
      Weras commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I'll see if I can get a decent screen recorder
Working...
X