Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farming TL100 at ANB with BH in 70 seconds (Stalker set with SS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming TL100 at ANB with BH in 70 seconds (Stalker set with SS)

This video was well received in the Russian Eternium community so I decided to post it here.
    On the last ANB I managed to farm XP at TL100 in an average of 70 seconds (which is pretty fast). In the video, there are 5 consecutive runs (71, 66, 71, 69, and 70 seconds). Hope somebody finds this helpful.
    Don't look at the event timer, the time was spent on experiments with different builds.
    Сделано для лучшей группы по игре Eternium: https://vk.com/mageandminionsAudiotracks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPNrIZAae0Uhttps://www.youtube.com/watc...

Some aggressive music inside, you've been warned :-)

Good video demonstrating what is possible at higher CP and with two extra healers.

Is it safe to assume that most of your abilities are Lv10, or at least the important one of Snipe, Explosive Shot and Rapid Fire?

Also worth mentioning that the CT'd 77 weapon makes a huge difference and really helps move things along.

Any reason you're not using the tavern boosts? You've got 1.7mil so plenty of cash to be able to buy them.

Are your passives:-

Power Infusion
    Tracer Ammo
    Pathfinder

Top two obviously are, due to the molten proc and PI proc. Just working out your third?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Mad bad for not seeing the poison stack on the video.

@Veter

Never said they should be at lv10, just asked for clarity so that others can see the exact setup. RF at lv10 makes a huge difference with the extra shot.

Not using the tavern boosts seems like you're making things a bit harder for yourself for no reason. Especially as two of the boost are not even power related and that extra100 CR is a nice little boost. For anyone looking in, I would recommend using them, because, why not if you've got the cash.

Have you tried mag trap and assassins belt? with the correct timed proc of ToS on Kara, you could potentially get this run below a minute.

• Veter
      Veter commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, let's count it out. At Bronze, XP farming takes, say, 8 hours. The cost of two boosts (vitality and CR) for 8 hours would be 2*12500*6*8 = 1,2 million. Farming this amount of gold at the Severed Mountain would take 4 minutes or so.
      8 hours of XP farming with an average trial time of 70 seconds requires 8*3600/70 = 411 runs. If the boosts help to make it in 68 seconds, then this grows up to 423 runs (12 additional runs for the same time). So this saves 12*68/60 = 13.6 minutes minus 4 minutes of gold farming. If everything has been correct, your proposal is profitable... for those who need one additional XP at the end of the week. That's why the equipment doesn't matter much in the game, and that's why I hate numbers in Eternium! What I like - is to improve the skills and not fuss with equipment

• Veter
      Veter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I have tried magnetic trap, but I can't make average trial times shorter with it. I got used to vortex and SS, and they help me at high trials too. But, with the proper skills, the use of a magnetic trap is probably even preferable for XP farming.

Thanks for sharing! Good example of the movement skills needed by a BH. It also shows how you were able to earn so many CLs.

Comment

Could you please share the details of your build?
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

• Veter
        Veter commented
        Editing a comment
        Haste 4.1, AR 35%, CR 50%, CD 1860%, nature damage 68%, total life 76500. Power is growing with CPs.

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        And your XP%?

• Veter
        Veter commented
        Editing a comment
        Experience is in every item.

Megasnipe build Am I Right ?

Comment

• Veter
        Veter commented
        Editing a comment
        I think everybody (well, almost) uses snipe proc from RF now. We call it megasnipe

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Stalker build has been the meta for quite some years now.
    Working...
    X