X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Bronze 12 Part 1 (Warrior): CL 2100 and 30M gold in 5:40 hours

Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

I tried lily build which is ok, but I think cd you used is better. My best ones are little less than 90 second but mostly I get between 90 and 2 minutes

Comment

Yes, it's a bit better ultimately, but lily is great early on... I farmed 95 with lily, and switched to crit around CL1000-1200, and very soon jumped from 95 to 100
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice tip there bojck are you running your lily build with epic or. Leg?

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        I started with epics, then crafted legendary trinkets as soon as possible for the bigger bonuses, then legendary weapons (I think a 73 and 74 with high damage). At some point all my gear was legendary, but a lot of the items had cd and cr on them... I think I had 800% CD in the end so switching to crit came naturally : )

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        But I did aim at putting as much EG as possible, also on epics and the gear from ephemeral boxes. Also tried to stick to lower trials for the extra gold and materials. As I bought a legendary crate, I had enough greater essences and MoTs but gold was scarce

It's just so hard to reach CL2100+ within that time using mage in mobile that averages 70-90 seconds. I managed to achieve my first CL2100+ in this ANB but with 2 hours remaining.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratz men thats insane. Good job

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah that's impressive! Good luck with pushing now

• Benedicto
        Benedicto commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, will be crafting for push gear and jewelries until the last gold possible, TL149 is still a wall but will try!

I just realized my main hero only has 2076

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        no worries, won't be too long until you get to 2200 and pretty much close the gap! My CLs are not going anywhere - these 2107 will add just 4 on main

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the encouragement! I made dedicated xp rings and bought several xp 200, and eventually get 1977. Unfortunately, that eats up some push time. I only had 30 seconds left when fighting 138, but for the last push I can play as long as I can get in. I will have a chance at 139 and 140 if I have more time, but 139 garm is quite challenging to my warrior already.
        Last edited by davidz; 11-06-2021, 11:18 PM.
    Working...
    X