Darkhold Citadel gold run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkhold Citadel gold run

This is how I farm around ~25k+ gold in 30 seconds or less. Others are faster, but this is good enough for me.
    1. Add “Fleet footed” passive
    2. Use a gold booster. Don’t have one, buy one from Ruby. The bigger, the better.
    3. Don your gold farm gear - as much gold% as possible
    4. Enter Act IV - 43: Darkhold Citadel
    5. Tap and hold near the south wall at all times
    Avoid aggro on mobs. If you do, stop and kill it. Otherwise, you’ll be dragged back right when you think you’ve reached the end.

Rinse. Repeat

On YouTube
    Last edited by Roma; 01-04-2022, 05:09 PM.

I tried to add a video. But it was too large. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      The solution would be to post it on YouTube and share the link.

On the accidental agro part I find equipping my warrior with damage pulses (belt of the whirling storm, vial of the wind spirit,…) makes for a great fly swatter. High ar on gear and you got a very fast cast rate on ww and jump too thanks to the belt (3s jump/ww). Very useful allround setup for gold farming and 5 starring.

Darkhold citadel is also my favorite.
    I know im just starting, but I prefer running normal and killing mobs, I open all chests in the way. I finish the level in 50-60 seconds and make 100-120k per run. Also get more gemstones and more trash equipment to salvage. Extra gold in all equipment (~3150% with the best booster).
    I get around 3million gold per booster (30 minutes farming).

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      I also like running "normal" for the extra salvage materials and essences, especially during non-ANB/5-star runs. And if you craft a cheap purple gear set with XG, it's all the much better. Also good for farming is 41. Demeter, the Shattered World (my favorite, Darkhold a close 2nd).

• eliel77
      eliel77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried Demeter 41 and I am still improving my run.
      It took me 1:40 to get same amount of gold(~ 120k), maybe a little more and maybe some more mats/ equipment. Will try it more times.

The other good one that everyone mention is morgenhein (47) but it definitely take more time than Darkhold to get same amount of gold, only more mats end equipment.

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, my experience is Demeter may be the best, at least for my BH meta. But these 3 are all excellent farming areas, with just slight differences in time and loot among them. I run all 3 for gameplay variety.

You can easily save 10 seconds by casting nova earlier and immolate in the final hall: then there's no need to vortex, run back, attack or DFA.
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Im quite happy with my warrior 1 min per run 120 k / minute The way it's done on the video with BH is much more repetitive and will be more boring after a while
      and he doesn't show how much gold he does per run.
      He also looses equipments / gems / mats.
      Don't think it's a good way to farm.
      Last edited by eliel77; 01-05-2022, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        For around 18 seconds of play it equates to 80k of gold. That's with 4200% EG.

If you're farming mats and equipment on DC, you're doing it wrong. If you want mats and equipment, TL120+ is the place to be. Just do 60-90 second runs of TL120 with your XP set and you're actually getting double bubble. You will get 3 legendary items, plus a decent amount of XP. You could even do TL120 with XP & EG gear on and you'll get circa 80K per run as well with all the juicy mats.

If you're more about speed, TL110 is a nice easy grind for sub 60 seconds per run.

• eliel77
        eliel77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow 4200 EG
        I have 3200 right now
        Yeah farming TLs for mats
        Just mean a side bonus for running the map to get gold you also get some mats in 43 and don't get too repetitive running the same map every 20 seconds xD .
        I have a long way yet but I'm already with low iron and low mithril to craft sets.
        I know it's better to craft In AnB but I don't want to wait every AnB to get 2 new itens.

From newbie to newbie, if I could advise some newcomer, I would tell him to run the map & kill enemies & open all chests & salvage everything. You will need tons of iron and also leather if playing BH.
        Not to mention the extra gemstones that will be useful.

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Continue to play the way you like, to have fun!

Another great place to farm, especially if also accumulating salvageables and gems besides gold is SoA, Siege of Anderhelm.
      Works well for ELR DfA mages and does wonders in ANBs....
      [you even get a pinch of XP for killing Magroth when farming early]
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my favourite jump trick gold farming levels. Start off running up and left, jump to first chest, ww to clear (and get timer reduction on jump with the belt of the whirling storm). Then jump to the second chest. Ww should still be going so you clear two chests with one ww. After that just go straight up to the boss and upper side chests.

This opens all chests on the level in only 3 seconds more than just running straight up, resulting in more gold overall.

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        haha...yep, do the same with a mage, probably much slower, but it's definitely worth getting all three end chests. Somehow I also always take the left route. A double shatter on the way to end stairs, then run straight through from left to right, with a slight bow at the beginning, to make sure everyone is aggro and then a double shatter when CL still low and later on a single shatter will do the trick; collect exit and read some books...

im training and improving both runs and equipments. Currently have 3370% extra gold. I make 130-140k every run (45-50 seconds) with my warrior cleaning all map.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        [P.S. A second gold set for your daily jewels toon saves the hassle of constantly running to the changing room]

• eliel77
        eliel77 commented
        Editing a comment
        wow, 7k extra gold ?? thats possible everything level 77 with gold ? I have all my equipment with gold atribute and have now 3,5K. Rings and necklace almost capped (104% ring and 90% necklace, I will fuse another one sometime to get more than 100%). only have two level 77 (a lucky legendary drop with 65% gold and xP and another lucky whirlwind axe drop level 77 with gold atribute), im still working to get higher level items with gold, but priority is to close push build.

(I prefer using epics and legendaries to have power to kill monsters in no time in legendary difficult runs, and I was using xp as one of the atributes too). but Im learning that I will need a different set with XP and no gold to farm trials for champion points.

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        For xg it may be worth it to craft pure xg jewelry [save up some jewelry boxes and reread the jewelry crafting guides, you can get 128-133% per piece ....that would be a roughly 90% increase to your current jewelry [times the 200% booster].
        I try and post a jpeg of my farmer to give you an idea what an xg farmer could look like in time...

Actually a complete ELR set came out of it because I wanted ease of play fivestarring at legendary level, some were drops, quite a few reforges from redundant gear and the rest was accumulated during several months. So it is maybe a bit overdone, but in the long run it just saves me so much time getting gold or five starring [made a second gold set for 5starring eventually- see second picture].

Just to provide you with some ideas how may or may not want to build your own set...
        Time and patience certainly helps - no need to rush..
        Good Luck with your set

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220117-210949.png
Views:	413
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	208792Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220117-210842.png
Views:	414
Size:	447.5 KB
ID:	208793Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220117-210647.png
Views:	436