Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB Bronze 13: 1-70 in 3 minutes 39 seconds! (full video+commentary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Bronze 13: 1-70 in 3 minutes 39 seconds! (full video+commentary)

Tips and tricks for your next ANB!
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

If you waited 10 days before doing any trials, how long does that give you to finish the anb?

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      In this ANB three days, as it was longer, normally just one, so it's not recommended The best reason to wait a few days is to level up skills, not to save a couple of minutes from levelling

• Jude Smith
      Jude Smith commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I thought. I struggle to zero the timer if I play a bit every day. Would have to spend an entire day to finish if waiting 10 days! I learned a few things though. Thanks for the video

Nice video. One question though:

once you get to trial 7, you repeat that one a few times. Now I understand that from trial 7 onward, monsters are lvl 70 and you don’t get boosts to exp for killing above your level. But does it really make that much of a difference in levelling time to just go up in trials after doing 7 once? Are there any other benefits to rerun trial 7 besides a few minutes off your levelling time? And doesn’t that just mean you are slower overall getting to a decent trial level like tl90 (compared to doing tl7 once)?
    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it doesn't make much of a difference whether you run 7 four times or run 7-8-9-10. I think 7 and 8 give the same xp, and then it increases by 5%. I have to find LodWig's data, he has that of course I don't do 8 just sonI don't I get slowed down by Elban's opening combo.

Regarding trial unlock after you get to 70 - it is super fast, 20+ trials at once, so it doesn't matter if you start from 7-8 or 10-11

Thanks for the video. Very nice.

Comment

That was inspiring. Thank you. It's great to see an approach that's so frugal with gems. I'm being as patient as possible cooking Abilities.
      I'm glad you mentioned the medals and their effects. It was fun to see the frost beam and shatter in action, and helpful to see how you prioitized your time and crafting.

Most of my daily quests are in parts of the map that my ANB hero hasn't opened. Now I'll watch for the ones I can use. Have a fantastic ANB.
      Last edited by Raingold; 01-16-2022, 03:16 AM. Reason: Thanks @Judesmith, I was confused and didn't think that was allowed. I'm glad I misunderstood it though, because I grabbed a Daily my ANB hero could do in Act 2 and knocked it out while running Canyon

Comment

• Raingold
        Raingold commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the clarification. That's how I've been doing the daily quests. I'm running maps for Gems, too, with my previous Warrior and Mage. I appreciate your helpful posts. I'm beginning to grok how it all works.

• Jude Smith
        Jude Smith commented
        Editing a comment
        He means you do the daily quests on your main but don't cash them in on him. The game remembers you've done them and you can then cash them in on your anb character who then gains the experience and gold along with the gems being account wide. I find doing this is a good way to gain champion levels while waiting for your abilities to cook. The gold gives a nice boost for crafting your starter gear also.

• Raingold
        Raingold commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Jude Smith and bojck. Excuse me, I commented in editing reasons above and can't remove it. This is a big help. I found the pinned post on the Discord with details of claiming Daily Quest rewards with an ANB hero. This is a huge time saver.
    Working...
    X