ANB Bronze 22 | Warrior Trial 100 in 21 seconds | Dual-classing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Bronze 22 | Warrior Trial 100 in 21 seconds | Dual-classing

I wanted to record the last runs of the event around CL2100 and luckily this one was one of the fastest : ) I am showing the equipment, skills and stats used. Since I am dual-classing, I don't invest heavily in the warrior, but still use around 30 crafts to get good xp/eg gear and some high-level skills: WW10 is a must, leap 10 is very nice to have, charge 8+ and passives 7+ are welcome. Everything else can be low-level, but it makes sense to get some synergy bonus. Check the link in the end for a detailed farming video!
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Thank you for sharing. Its means more for new player like me to learn this gameplay warrior.

Comment

Gotta love the 6F Warrior for fast XP farming! Thanks for showing your stats. I am probably underestimating how much AR to use on my XP farmer.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        After some trial and error, I also found 37% to be the perfect AR for 6F. If you play it right, you can almost avoid any running completely and just keep the combos coming.... 38% is nice, but taxes too much on the other stats..
        For me the lesson was: try even less Haste\CR for more power..

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Bali_Lenni Thanks for the advice. It has been quite a while since I played 6F Warrior. I took your advice and added more AR, still not to 37% though.

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        actually 37% when farming gold in trials, if not, even more AR _ this being said it prabably also depends on play style ...for me on mobile, I found that only very high AR makes for consistent good times, not as good as PC or crazy mobilers manage to get... but it may be something to try and improve the average clearing time ...All the best !

I would love to see how to farming exp above 2100.
      I try with my hero and there are 1400+ CL is very hard to continue playing. Its look like boring leveling. Do you have any tips or advice what must to do to get CL above 2100+ ??

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        well at CL2100 you need 60 times more xp to gain a level (1.2B) than at 1400 (20M)... So there is no secret - get good gear, learn to farm fast and do a lot of trials : ) I usually listen to a podcast or audio book and just farm casually. CL2100 takes me 5 hours in ANB (if I spend some gems, 6 hours if I don't).

Check this video for farming tips: https://youtu.be/RhVvkO8K3nk

I am not sure if there is a warrior farming guide here in the forum, but if not - someone on Discord can certainly help you!

• Ariant
        Ariant commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, so that is you doing at well played.
        And yeah, I try to found in forum but nothing can help to much. Unfortunately, I haven't discord. My gadget not support that apps. Lol. :-(

Btw, thank you so much for video. I start to learn now.
    Working...
    X