Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going up a rank in AnB (contender/veteran/master)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going up a rank in AnB (contender/veteran/master)

Pretty sure I saw the notification once and then never again when I first started AnB and it told me about the trial levels I needed to clear so that I would go up a rank so to speak in AnB. Besides the main post and a bit of digging I found that since I am in the veteran area, I'd need to clear TL 120 to be able to go up to masters. One post which notes the 120 barrier is here.

So the question is, to get to masters rank do I need to
    a) clear 120 with my main outside of AnB
    b) clear 120 with my AnB character in any AnB
    c) a and b
    d) none of the above but something else

I did notice that I haven't actually cleared 120 on my main, in fact I've only unlocked up to 118 on it compared to the 119 I cleared this AnB with the warrior called sotha if anyone that interested to check it out. I do cri from that belt i made with like lvl 37 workshop.

Indeed I would like some medals before I decide to go up to masters and get probably nothing up there..

The original post introducing the ANB leagues is obsolete. The changed the threshold trials some ANBs later.

If you beat TL 120+ with any hero even if that hero is later deleted, then you will permanently be in Masters League. This means that your C) is correct.

This information is provided on the ANB information screen in-app before you create your ANB hero. The threshold information is no longer visible in-app after you start the ANB hero.

Just for giggles, you advance from Contender League when you beat TL 80+.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, so I guess I don't have to give up top 25 and lose the extra green medal lmao. Was too scared that clearing 120 in any way shape or form would stick me in masters.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Clearing TL 120 WILL put you in Master League for the next ANB.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I cri, so it was a) OR b)

A quick question here is the scenario if your on master league already is there a chance that u will demote on veretan league if u havent finished tl120??? In this silver anb???

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Does not have to be ANB hero that beats TL 120 to shove you into Master League. Any hero beating TL 120+ will shove you into Master.

There is no way to go backwards. You can make a new profile and hero and then advance them to veterans, but this is a one-way street. No going back for easier wins.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Whelp, looks like I can give up getting any medals which aren't blue in color.
Working...
X