War Supplies Challenge II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Supplies Challenge II

So, bojck created a challenge some time back.

The idea is who can do all the War Supplies milestones except the crafting milestone fastest. The fastest in REAL time.

Here is the guide that Bo originally wrote:

Anyone in for a War supplies speedrun challenge for the giggles? Reach all the milestones (except 'craft 10 uniques') and record the time irl and in-game (use the timer from Tavern coffee). Let's see if we can get it done in 10 minutes irl ; )

Edit: let's record both real time and game time:
    - To record game time, use some food from the Tavern.
    - To record real time, when in town, about to start the first level, start a timer. Stop it when all milestones are reached (except 'craft 10 uniques').

WS milestones are:
    - Find 100 gemstones;
    - Find 200 gemstones;
    - Kill 100 elites;
    - Finish 10 story levels;
    - Finish 10 trials;
    - Kill 20 bosses.
    - Boast about it.

Anyone up for it?

The current fastest recorded time is 7m40s in-game time, 9m35s real-time from almost two years ago.

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!

Post your results here.

Next time it pops up, I wil give this a go. With the living Cape and extra movement speed for BH, I reckon I have some competitive times with this. Will also have to revisit warrior and leap locations just to try and maximise boss kills.

Do you not want to add to the challenge and set a minium trail level that has to be completed?

If the devs gave one iota of a care in the world, they could create all sorts of simple challenges for these events. Such as a only grey gear completion with no abilities, or a must have all companions challenge or a must do somthing (literally what you would hope for or expect from a devs team). Alas, this is not meant to be and we have no devs.

Comment

Working...
    X