Figured out a Solution to my Greater Essence Shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured out a Solution to my Greater Essence Shortage

Since for me Water essence seems to be an abundance and always low on Air and Shadow and farming Essences was taking to long and spending 2500 gems for a Crate was not an option, I needed a solution. I noticed Transmute in Crafting so I spend 75 Gems on a Gold Booster and do a Gold run then spend a Million Gold and change Greater Water into Air and Shadow so simple and alot faster to get the Greater Essences I need because I go thru a lot of Essences my crafting luckily horrible.

Hope this helps those who have the same bad crafting luck I do and not alot of Gems to spend

Gold is handy. A good place for farming gold is Darkhold Citadel (story #43 in act IV). When you can manage it, you might want to have a set of gear with Extra Gold for farming.. If you can afford season passes, you can get extra currency boosters without having to spend gems.

With help from Pythia, you can also use those water essences for crafts you expect to "throw away." However, when you are just beginning to acquire gear, level 72 stuff can be useful -- so you'll have less reason for water crafts and you'll need the other essences. Also, Pythia only predicts odds, so I sometimes prefer converting water essences in order to play it safe.
    Last edited by Vedova; 12-06-2022, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Transmute is definitely the way to go. There are not too many uses for Water essences, and they tend to drop more often than the other essence types.

Comment

Working...
      X