What I would have done differently when I 1st started playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I would have done differently when I 1st started playing

When I 1st started playing I never did the research I should have done.
    I started with Bounty Hunter which was too advanced for me and i got frustrated because i sucked in trials and stopped playing for awhile. You need to fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee alot of jab and moves.
    Then i came back did some more research and made a Warrior and enjoyed the game much more and made it to trial 119 and went back to Bounty Hunter made it to trial 107 and still sucked and struggled so I made a Mage and am doing better than BH.
    So I think when 1st starting go with Warrior then Mage then Bounty hunter for difficulty level just from my game playing experience which definitely not high level probably average

hopes this helps new players

That's awesome! I've actually been playing bh from the beginning. I've tried mage and warrior but always came back to bounty hunter. I'm glad you found your niche. See you on the leaderboards!

Comment

I am stuborn I kept going back to BH up until yesterday have Havoc and Demolition gear added some sockets yesterday made upto 109 died several times each time and then deleted him lol to make room for a new warrior on gold anb coming up. Replacing old warrior he has finished everything as my BH did. Start fresh and do storyline over again for the gems.

I will go back to BH someday for the challenge once I get my CLs uphigher just hit 1300 CL been grinding with the boosters we just got from Season Rewards
      I Want to do better with BH maybe I will make BH a female and see how I do lol.
      Good luck on the ANB coming up
      Last edited by TrentRiver; 12-15-2022, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        There are absolutely no ability differences between a male and female toon other than appearance and voice.
        Last edited by WarriorSeven; 12-17-2022, 05:49 PM.

I started with mage and have gamely struggled up to level 81 in trials and during an gold I decided to try bounty hunter and have found the traps and various different ways of doing the story really good fun. Maybe I have just not got the hang of the mage. Those dragons sure do hurt?

Comment

The only 1 I have got to trial 119 with is warrior I was doing okay with mage until I went over trial 100. I am sticking with warrior and practicing with the other 2.
        Completed trial 119 in this Gold ANB and ran out of time made a few screw ups that cost me time rack it up as learning experience only 2nd time in gold 6 hours needed better time management and more gold for crafting was hoping for trial 120 for that Xtra glory.

Comment

Working...
        X