Gear Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Colors

Tried using search but could only find one thread on this that was not super helpful. If there is a relevant thread that I missed please let me know!

So I realized today that I could customize my gear colors today based on the attributes chosen for crafting. For example, I chose vitality for the entire set and now have an entire set of green armor on a warrior. It got a little confusing when working with rare+ as sometimes the color would change based on secondary characteristics, but I was able to get the same forest green with Vitality + a combination of random other attributes.

I guess I could go through and begin noting colors and combinations, but I was wondering if there was info the community had figured out already about the color of gear as it relates to characteristics/rarity.

I know it would pigeonhole you into specific builds (builds outside of gear sets it would seem), but as someone who appreciates the aesthetic of games, I would love to be able to build around the look of the gear as well.

First post so apologies for any broken rules or duplicated threads. Thanks for any feedback provided!

Totally agree with you on the aesthetics issue. I haven't been to the arena yet but it could be that there will be moments of looking into a mirror with PvP.

Would love to see colour palette changes for skins, armour, weapons, etc...and multiracial character build options, hair, facial hair etc.

Comment

Working...
    X