Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I was going to make the jump from Veterans league do CLs or gear mean more and what placement would I need to stay there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was going to make the jump from Veterans league do CLs or gear mean more and what placement would I need to stay there

I am confident on making it to trial 119 in ANBs is that good enough to make the jump. I have no 77 gear but middle 70s. Just cracking the 1800 CL mark
    any help appreciated
    added I am a Warrior
    Last edited by TrentRiver; 12-28-2022, 06:47 PM.

I Think I came up with the answer to my own question lol. Earn medals 1st before jumping leagues would be wise at least earn the red ones so if I stay under 119 in season but go over 119 in anb I stay in Veterans league.
    Sorry for dumb questions but I do have serious brain damage was gassed by slumlords and had to watch my cat die because of it

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      If you go over 119 with any hero whether that hero is ANB or non-ANB, then you will be in Master League the next ANB. Jumping to a higher league is permanent,

To point things in perspective? CL 1800 is around two hours of play time during ANBs.

The best way to determine when to jump leagues is to compare your desired results with what those results require for the various leagues.

Here is one of the player developed apps for looking at past leaderboards:

Tools for the RPG game Eternium

Thanks

Comment

I am definitely not ready for the jump from Veterans League after this Bronze ANB I did the same mistakes trying to advance trials to fast to see how long it takes everyone else at around 100 and I am at 119 and not really powerfull enough to go farther. At 5 min for 119 last anb it was 7 min. Need to stay back and get my synergy higher and take my time also need something else to do so I do not keep playing. Been trying the techniques I see in videos need more practice think I need higher ability rate and haste everything slows down

Comment

Getting WW, Charge and Leap to lvl 10 is really important for efficient Warrior exp farming. Admittedly I've only dabbled a few ANB events with Warrior but it was a case of getting to lvl 70 then doing nothing in ANB at all for some days until those skills were levelled up. As I'll always say, the hardest part of ANB is not playing in ANB

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          lol...very very true, that bit about the hardest part _this saying should be rewarded a sticky :-)

Everything is at 10 except power passive I get caught up in farming timer books to speed up and forget the anb timer lol went to normal game and practiced with my mage and got as frustrated as I did with BH always dying got mage to trial 105 way too mushy BH got to trial 107 need to work on them so they can stay alive longer

Comment

Well I should make top 1000 and probably 500 will 250 pass me if they don't do what I did they could
          Now I just get to watch leaderboards for days and watch everyone go by me that is kind of fun in a way
          Squeezed another 119 out 4:09 have 11 mins left waiting for haste passive to finnish 10 in 40 hours everything will be at 10 with a 130 synergy and see if I can beat 4 mins
          So I would advise to beat my time at 119 you should have at least 130 Synergy higher the better Ability Rate close high 30s to 40 and Haste high 6s close to 7
          Last edited by TrentRiver; 01-04-2023, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Just had an Idea now that I got warrior to 119 in ANB switching to BH and Mage and get them to 119 before making the jump to Masters.
            I got BH to107 and Mage to 105 in Season work on those 2 have the gear for them already and once I get all 3 to 119 then make the Leap
            This will give me a chance to craft better gear for them
            Right have 3 warriors and 2 mages taking up slots might go back to BH and ditch a warrior
            Last edited by TrentRiver; 01-06-2023, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• RockDoc
              RockDoc commented
              Editing a comment
              I would suggest you stay in Veterans league until you can clear TL 115 in less than 3 mimutes, max. If you switch any sooner you'll be struggling in Masters league to get any medals, if that is your goal!

Well I made the jump couldn't stand doing 119 anymore was about to quit playing stopping at 119 was so frustrating lol. It was either go for or stop playing for awhile. So made it to 120 then in Season made it to 135 which gave me confidence to keep playing. I figure if I can do120 in League and medal and Crack 500 in season and medal I will get more 77 armour eventually. So playing became fun again I am glad I went for it

Comment

• Vedova
              Vedova commented
              Editing a comment
              Good to hear from you TrentRiver. and congratulations on making it to 135 Keep on keeping the game fun! That's the ultimate win.

• WarriorSeven
              WarriorSeven commented
              Editing a comment
              The challenge to this game is to advance in Trials and compete with others with the best L77 gear you can craft (one of many other goals), not to collect medals, which only helps a little for a new toon getting started and is highly overrated as a "goal."
          Working...
          X