Finally! A Milestone Reached!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally! A Milestone Reached!

After many months of ANB's, I have finally earned my first celestial orb - Yay! However, after all the fanfare in my head died down, it dawned on me that in reality, my NYC New Years type celebration was more like the subway ride going home; my English hunting horn fanfare was more like the horn on a 1929 Ford. Why? Because it is still just ONE celestial. My ML is a mere 34 and I have but ONE near perfect dropped BH hood which I COULD apply it to, but the stats need reforging (A 713 with DR, Pwr, Exp, EG) - just not worth it to me. On the other hand, patience paid off - went into the field a hunter-gatherer and went home with fire! Proving once again that with a little patience and a love of the game sprinkled with the sage advice of Elders (Ozyman, Warrior), that even a newb playing a toon in thongs can succeed! So fret not, fellow newbies, and plod on!
    Just think...one good rocket barrage, and you can end up being the proud owner of a pair of Healthy Leather Pants of Thorns...

Congrats playing BH you need patience and learn the skills. I did not have that and got so frustrated I deleted mine which was dumb but needed space for new hero. I just died to often couldn't stay alive in trials made it to 107 having same problem with mage now lol. Just born to be a Warrior I guess. I will try BH again stuborn that way or sucker for punishment lol

Comment

Update, my ANB Bronze toon this period made it through TL 106 (that demon took 45mins to take down - ugh!) before I ran out of time. I need to learn how to conserve for "The Push" which many veterans talk about. Hi Trent! You made it through 107 with a Warrior - those are bragging rights! I have three permanent toons - my BH is knocking on 116, my Warrior struggled through 101 and my third toon is a BH dedicated to farming, and it's made it through 101 just for giggles. I'm working up the nerve to try a mage, but full disclosure, whereas I've purchased all of the recipes and unlocked all of the toys for BH and Warrior, I have completely neglected the Mage. You're way ahead of me and many others Trent! I should remember - "No Guts - No Glory!"...er uh...no pun intended. See you around! Best of luck to all you pros getting ready to boot me down from 25%! Hehe! Good luck to all!
      Last edited by Kitty Kat; 01-06-2023, 01:28 PM.
      Just think...one good rocket barrage, and you can end up being the proud owner of a pair of Healthy Leather Pants of Thorns...

Comment

Once you find the Hero you are best at focus resources on that one and then once you can get him up to 119 and perfer to stay in Veterans then work on other Heros
        that's what I am thinking about cause I am stuck at 119 with warrior thinking about working on mage or try BH again before going to Master league

Comment

Working...
        X