Watching Leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Leaderboards

Just watching Leaderboards waiting for the Veteran Pros to make their run and put us minor leaguers in our place lol.
    I learn some things by checking out the boards and how the others do things
    knowledge is power but have fun doing it

This is not a race to the end more about pacing and building up to the end and last fight
    these are all notes to myself

Comment

I usually start flat out and then face plant right in front of Elban, boy I hate that guy ?

Comment

Sometimes whirlwind hides the death grip with warrior Elban was my nemesis
        Now its Garm at 119 takes me 2.5 mins to get him out then 1.5 min to fight him on a good day

Comment

• Gargos
          Gargos commented
          Editing a comment
          Elban is easy when you understand his attacks. Garm can be harder for a warrior because Parry has no effect against it. Leap is good, with SoS, when you know how it's weird ways work.

I beat garm on trial 99 with 0.04 seconds to spare lol

Comment

Awesome that's cutting close

Comment

I see some are waiting to last day to make their run to the top and keep us in suspense. Watching the leaderboards has changed my strategy for the better. Picked up some tips and will follow by their example. My game just got better thanks to them.

Comment

• Ender1970
              Ender1970 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's better to be patient and use the time available to upgrade skills before the final push. You will see a lot of LB activity in the last 12-24 hours.
          Working...
          X