New to the game, question about dungeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the game, question about dungeon

I get that there is only one dungeon. Found some talk on Reddit about storing keys in your account stash, not your character stash, but I have no idea what the account stash is or how to acquire it. But my question is: does the Dungeon (Misty Island) ever reset? I've run all 3 levels, each to its maximum of 5 stars. So is that it? The same goes for all the other regions, once you reach 5 stars, that's it??

The "account stash" is the Stash in Oldinn which is the treasure chest just to the right of where you go to run levels. The left chest is Stash and the right chest is Extra Stash. You have to pay real money to unlock the Extra Stash but it is actually one of the best deals in the game. Unlocking the additional tabs in the Stash takes a large amount of gems.

When each story level gets its five stars, there are no longer any bonus gems for running that level. You can of course continue to run the levels as much as you want. You will just not get the gems from the stars.

The stars do not reset for a hero but you start all over again with each new hero.

The reason for storing the keys in Stash rather than hero inventory is that when you keys are stored in your hero's inventory you will get more keys when you switch heroes if you have not received a new key in over 8 hours and the different hero does not already have 3 keys. Keys stored in Stash count against all your non-ANB heroes. This keeps you from getting more and more annoying keys.

Let me know if you have any more questions about it.

Comment

Thank you Tin Man, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X