Are Fire Lily builds dead for BH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Fire Lily builds dead for BH?

This is the best rank i could achieve while playing Fire Lily build during ANB gold. Albeit I eneded up ranking the top player for this build. I am very curious to see what is the max trial lvl that can be achieved while playing a Fire Lily build.

You're bumping up against the petering out level with Fire Lily (although TL149 is not too shabby, BTW). With better gear (more Legendaries, Socketed gems, Enchantments, etc.) and experience, you may get into the TL150's at best. Most trinkets that are used in the hybrid set are socketed VoWS and ToS (occasionally a smattering of CoQ and ToP).

The current BH meta is the 4 Havoc/2 Demolitionist (so-called hybrid) gear set with CRIT attributes (damage and rating) -- if you want to advance in ANB Trials or Season with a "main" toon further than TL160. A Fire Lily build simply negates ALL CRIT effects (so you would never use these); you're left applying attributes largely dealing brute force damage and power. The 2 CRIT attributes significantly amplify the efficiency of all attack kills. I don't believe anyone with a Fire Lily is in the top 100 for BH in Season gameplay.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

well 149 isn't bad at all, but people are reaching higher trials with blue crit gear in anb, so better do the switch, and use lily for farming only
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
      X