Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, indeed ... the one-shot allows Magroth to disappear in a puff while only his voice echoes that he dares waiting for you (weaklings!!!) at Anderhelm.

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by RavenSirius View Post
    I don't really care if he's not supposed to die there. When he does die there it's still a kill.
    The way the story follows, you're not supposed to be able to kill Magroth at SM. This has been reiterated by the devs and the publisher. Current builds and effects had not been developed when the game was initially introduced. Once newer builds were developed it became possible to one-shot Magroth. The devs addressed this by not counting any Magroth one-shots as a kill (ie, Magroth does not drop any gemstones, etc)

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, a kill should be a kill.

There other things where the XP given does not match the effort involved.

Once you are level 70? You do not run story levels for experience. Many players do not run story levels for experience past level 10.

• RavenSirius
    commented on 's reply
    That's a handy little tip.

I still think it's wrong that killing Magroth does not count for bosses, because it will also not be awarding XP.

• Tin Man
    replied
    Originally posted by RavenSirius View Post
    The Severed Mountain should end with Magroth running away like a chicken.

But when you kill him before he poofs out in his dark cloud it should really be a victory as he leaves pretty quick.

However I've just killed him 3 times: twice BH on Normal level, once Mage on Legendary, and still my Season's Boss tally remains on 13.

I don't really care if he's not supposed to die there. When he does die there it's still a kill.
    If you are looking at clearing the Eliminate 200 bosses season milestone? Just go to SL 1-12 The Gauntlet. Just start up your hero fighting and walk away and do something else while the game plays itself and you start incrementing your boss count. Every 10th wave is a boss that counts toward the season and War Supplies boss milestones.

Best to not clear the Eliminate 200 bosses milestone until your ANB hero is active and can kill the 200th boss with the ANB hero. You can collect the Season Milestone Rewards with your ANB heroes. Will give you a free Master Crafter's Crate during the ANB.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    replied
    Yes, it is well known that you can not "kill" Magroth on SL 1-10 The Severed Mountain even when you one-shot him.

SL 1-10 is just not the place to go to if you are going for boss kills like with War Supplies and Seasons.

Just like when you kill Magorth, the text still appears the will see you at SL 1-11 The Siege of Anderhelm or even that you see him at SL 1-11 with a new hero going through the story levels the first time and kill him on SL 1-10.

Leave a comment:

• RavenSirius
    started a topic Boss Magroth not being counted in season tally

Boss Magroth not being counted in season tally

The Severed Mountain should end with Magroth running away like a chicken.

But when you kill him before he poofs out in his dark cloud it should really be a victory as he leaves pretty quick.

However I've just killed him 3 times: twice BH on Normal level, once Mage on Legendary, and still my Season's Boss tally remains on 13.

Attached Files
Working...
X