Bagging for lvl 77 gear is a wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bagging for lvl 77 gear is a wash

I do not think this post and guide are applicable anymore. I followed this as closely as possible, and after 4 ANBs, $$, gems & gold, and a hundred+ attempts, the best I ever got (once!) was a level 76 Juggernaut Shoulder Pad. Most of the gear produced in that timeframe was between levels 72 and 75 (my Maddy warrior). Stats were mostly in the "excellent" to "perfect" category, so that was good. I think the developers have caught onto this little trick and have tweaked the RNG accordingly. With a bronze ANB coming up, I will give it a go one more time.

The post you mention is still relevant. Nothing is changed in the GFEM. You probably made some errors. I will try to find a Maddy (maybe you can help me?) in the Leaderboards and check what I can.
    Last edited by LodWig; 03-25-2023, 09:40 PM.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

I found your Maddy and also Nosedive (Veteran Bronze #21) and two Parymoppin (Veteran Silver/Gold #21). Using Leaderboard data I can tell you that only for the current event hero (Parymoppin on Gold #21) the Mastery Level on your account was 50 when you began to craft with her.

For her you can use the Pythia tool (join Discord to see the current link, it changes every so often) to get the odds of future crafts.

I would advise against continuing to craft with the other toons, as you would do so "in the dark".

Summary: the post you mentioned is still relevant, but applies only if the Mastery Level of the account is 50 (see Important note #1)
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

Thank you LodWig​. I appreciate your time and research. If the process outlined by UmbraDei​ is still valid, then yes, the problem is with my understanding, approach and expectations. I just played the game and did not think much about the crafting or the process until after the silver ANB. I also need to get better at the game mechanics and fine-tune the stats/abilities I have control over. I have made it through trial 117, but not in a way in which I am satisfied. Plus, both dragons continue to give me fits. In games like WoW and FF, I always played a tank or close-in DPS. I feel comfortable there. But I am old now. My reflexes have slowed. My concentration has tired. My patience has withered. The veterans of Eternium will be smirking at my impertenance and incompetence. I meant no disrespect. I was just frustrated. Once again, thank you for setting me straight.

Comment

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        No disrespect felt, no worries. Have a good game!

Defo still works with level 50 crafting.

Comment

Working...
      X