How does this part of the season work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does this part of the season work?

Ok, I just reached this seasons level 20, but I can not get the top line prizes... or the increase in my seasonal bank? I thought it would work like the bottom line where you can collect it once you reach that point, but it looks like it does not work like that. Is there something I am missing?

You have to purchase a seasonal pass to get the top line which also allows you to get the increase in the seasonal bank.

Comment

• Illius53
      Illius53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, I thought I would get it because I reached level 20 and that buying the season pass was just the fast way to get it? Now I feel stupid... oh well learned a new thing today.

Just be aware that gems and gold earned above the free bank level before buying a Season Pass do not count toward the season pass.

Players tend to assume that gems earned above the 500 gems free bank prior to purchasing the pass will automatically be credited to the increased bank but they are not.

Comment

• Illius53
      Illius53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the warning Tin Man.

• Ariant
      Ariant commented
      Editing a comment
      Illius53 : just prepare for the next season to purchase seasonal pass for maximum benefit of seasonal bank, 5.000 gems and 5.000.000 gold.

I'm new too, just 2 month I start purchase seasonal pass. I think reward level in top line its more cheap than we buy at the game shop. Especially Legendary crafter crate. It cost 2.500 gems at game shop RUBY. But with seasonal pass we got it more cheaper because it rewarded at level 18.

Here is some example if we purchase seasonal pass. I can gather gems and gold for maximum limit, and at the end of season I can claim it to use what I want buy.
    my gems still 2.500 but my gold is maximal, 5.000.000 amount.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Illius53
      Illius53 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Ariant, I will wait till next season, and then buy the seasonal pass for 4,99.
Working...
X