Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaderboard question (Mage, Android)

Hi,

after the end of each ANB, I take a screenshot of my Mage's position on the Leaderboard, just before I tap the green button.

Until now, when I received the relevant Medals, I was always at the same position as directly after the end of ANB, or had advanced a place or two, because some cheaters had been removed from the Leaderboard.

Today I received the Medals for ANB Silver - and found that my Mage had moved DOWN one place on the Leaderboard.

How can this be? Explanation, anyone?

Kind Regards, Jochen

You do not indicate WHEN you end your event.

If you end event immediately after the ANB itself ends? Could easily be that a player is still completing their final trial level that was started before the ANB ended, which still counts unlike Seasons.

I have taken a couple of days to finish my final trial level run that was started just before the ANB itself ended and had the ranking appear on the leaderboard and the final rankings.

This is why any trial level that you can start and successfully complete counts toward the ANB ranking, within reason. As long as your Event Timer does not say "Expired" and the ANB itself has not ended? Make that final trial level run for ranking even if either the Event Timer or ANB have less than 1s left before starting.

Check the leaderboard for Silver #22 and I suspect your hero will show one place lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
      You do not indicate WHEN you end your event.

If you end event immediately after the ANB itself ends? Could easily be that a player is still completing their final trial level that was started before the ANB ended, which still counts unlike Seasons.
      Thanks - I think that solves it. I checked my Mage's position less than five minutes after the end; I should have thought of that possibility myself, as a few ANBs back, I started a new Trial seconds before the end, and could play the whole ten minutes.

Apparently, this time around, someone did the same thing and, unlike me, was successful.

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not consider my ranking safe until at least 30m after the ANB ends and even up to 1h. Can't imagine many players would delay finishing the final trial level by much. There is always the risk that they will shut down entries 10m after the ANB ends.
    Working...
    X