So long and thanks for all the fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long and thanks for all the fish

I really enjoy Eternium. For a handheld/cellphone RPG app, it pacified me for hours and hours when in many a waiting room queue. In fact, I grew to like it so much that I added it to my Steam catalogue and played it at home on my desktop or laptop. But, alas, the repetitious grind has gotten to me. Without new content (I know they are working on a new engine build, but that is not new content per se) I have lost interest. Just like the dolphins, I'll come back once the world is remade, the familiar embraced and there are new gates to open that lead to new frontiers. TTFN

Do stop back again, LiamRedbeard. Perhaps we'll see continuing progress on the existing Live Version of Eternium that's supposed to fix a number of bugs in the upcoming versions. As for the roll-out of the new Unity version (with a modern Unreal 5 Engine replacing the obsolete Marmalade), there seems to be a lot of progress made based on the latest Announcements, but we do all wish there was some idea for the timing of the final roll-out (this year???).
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Do not be a stranger.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh ... yes ... THE answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and EVERYTHING!

(I loved the original TV series much more than the movie.)

Comment

Working...
      X