Jewelry Fusion with Spiritstones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewelry Fusion with Spiritstones

So has anyone tried fusing jewelry with the spiritstones?

I tried 3 rare extra Gold and it was showing extra Gold along with 9% dodge rating and 9% haste rating.
    But after fusion it has extra Gold, 5 dodge rating and 5 haste. So no percentage which is rather disappointing.

Is there a useful way to use the spiritstones for Fusion?
    ​​​​​​will it increase my haste Attribute if I use the spiritstones with rings with haste on them?

Out of curiosity, I tried and quickly realized it's a terrible idea to craft jewelries with these stones. Since the spirit stones are meant to be temporary, the developers have probably made sure that one couldn't permanently retain their qualities in a piece of crafted jewelry, which explains the poor results we're getting after the fusing process. These stones are obviously designed for socketing, not crafting. I don't think there would be any way to hold on to the bonuses they provide beyond the end of the season.

Comment

A number of users tried this on the Discord channel and discovered the same issue early on: fusing Spiritstones removes the percentages and converts the attributes to numerical values. Ugh.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

the best you can get is +1 movement speed when fusing 3 purple rings into a legendary
        Mage: Anba
        Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Working...
        X