Grey / Green items dropping in medium trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey / Green items dropping in medium trials

This is the second time I get an unusually low quality item in trial: one grey in T90, and one green in T105 (I would assume it was green merely because it was a trinket, and there are no grey one AFAIK). Is it normal to get such qualities in trials, or am I that unlucky?

A bit rare, but certainly not unusual. Got one similar result with my ANB toon this round as well (but not two).
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Mxtof
      Mxtof commented
      Editing a comment
      If there were a photo in the dictionary next to the word "unlucky", it would probably be my mug shot. That would have made me smile outside ANB, but I was so short on resources on this one that I felt this like a double-middle finger. You know the kind.

Thanks for the info, mate.

No chance you kept these two items and can show them to me? Grey items I knew could happen, but the Green one is very interesting...
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• Mxtof
      Mxtof commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, sorry... All as gone as the snow of yesteryear. I thought the grey occurrence was more noticeable at the time because it dropped side by side with a 77 epic (standard PoS, but still...), and I thought the game was balancing something out. The green one however, was just out of the blue, so to speak. And I thought that wasn't grey this time because it was a trinket.

• Mxtof
      Mxtof commented
      Editing a comment
      For what it's worth, the grey was a 72 chest piece, and the trinket a level 70 with some water based attribute (can't remember which)

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, the green trinket was a grey one turned green. It used to be possible to get a grey trinket, but it had no attributes at all, so players were not happy...

I guess you both were playing on PC when you got these grey items? The odds are about 1 over 32K on PC, and 1 over 2B on mobile...
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• Mxtof
      Mxtof commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, as a matter of fact I run the PC version from the Windows store.
Working...
X