New player... Season question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New player... Season question

I started playing during the season, and have done a couple ANBs now, and I was trying to look on here for more information on seasons but can't find it.

Do seasons require making a new character?

So far after the ANB event my character and items went to my seasonal character, so I wasn't sure if that character is my 'main' or it will go away once the season ends soon.

I wanted to place higher on the season but don't really have time to regear unless I spent a bunch of money I suppose. I like the defender build but now see that it really doesn't compete for pushing. I've no idea how active eternium devs are on stuff like this but hope it gets buffed some. Enjoying the build.

Anyway, mostly just hoping for some info on the season questions...

Thanks!

Welcome to Eternium !

ANBs are events limited to 9-10 days each.
    Each ANBhero can be "brought back home" to join your crew of "main toons", provided there is an empty slot on your heroes page. If there is no empty slot, you still bring back home all the stuff (including xp, CTs etc.) automatically (put into stash before ending event) but your ANBtoon will disappear forever.
    You can have up to 5 hero slots unlocked and therefore have 5 "main toons".
    These main toons stay indefinitely until you delete them. Seasons do not affect them.
    Typically one may build up a main "push" toon over several seasons to become competitive in a season leaderboard. One may also have a xg farming toon , an xp farming toon, a different class toon etc.....
    Anyway just a quick answer. Tons of info in the guides, but do not hesitate to ask if anything is still unclear.
    Good luck !
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Working...
    X