Tagalong AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagalong AI

Are my retarded henchmen ever going to get updated? When they spaz out on the battlefield because the game "thinks" that I am engaged of combat...I understand the fails of the game and can work around it.

However, I shouldn't have to drop to main menu just to stop them from frantically douching about when I'm in town.

Originally posted by Bryan James View Post
    However, I shouldn't have to drop to main menu just to stop them from frantically douching about when I'm in town.
    You don't need to. Moving on to the next map or trial will cancel their combat mode all the same.

Comment

Yes, but it has a lack-lustery, sloppy abandonware feel.

And didn't the last (just now) ANB die early? I had one more Trial that I could have passed...and, trying out a Full Demo (with Fire Lily), I wanted to well-represent the non-cookie cutter Bounty Hunters (if any exist).

Comment

Your sentiment is heard.
        Some short comings should not be rolled into other notable issues.
        The facts are we get to enjoy this game.
        If it's not or no longer that way; your concerns and issues will be evaluated.
        There are plenty of long time players and the developers are interactive.
        If you choose to be a cookie or a cookie cutter; or resist against it; most of us (I can really only speak for myself) would salute you and your efforts.
        I wish you the greatest of experience.

Happy Hunting!

Comment

Working...
        X