Help getting mastery level 50 crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help getting mastery level 50 crafting

I'm trying to max out my crafting mastery level since all the guides say to get to 50 asap and have done nothing but craft and gather supplies for three days, I've only managed to get from level 33 to 35. Any tips would be appreciated even if it saves only the smallest amount of time it would help.

There is a balance between the craft that can give you lot of XP, and the one that gives you back enough materials to keep on. The former can give you the feeling you made progress, but you can't make a lot of them. I've leveled my mastery with L14 Common caps at first, then L22 when I was about L40ish. That's a lot of grind either way, and it took me about a month to get there. Maybe I could have done it faster with higher crafts, but I would have needed to farm more gold/materials to get through, and that's a lot of grinding time too. Looks like a good trade-off to me.

Comment

FWIW When I did mine I did level 15 (I read somewhere on the forum that that was the best "bang for the buck") ad infinitum until I got my L50. Took me two football games one Sunday afternoon. It is a long grind.

Comment

At the end of the day, there are only a few good ways to get to max your Mastery Level efficiently, either by optimizing time spent OR minimal materials used, as discussed at length with supporting data (not included here) on Discord by LodWig. Try both, but pick your poison and stay with it to finish and get this behind you!

1. The "best" XP/G yield is to craft L30 uncommon (green) armor, but there is a small/positive cost in materials (MATs) and lesser essences (LEs) as you salvage (so, it will eat into your resources a bit).

2. The XP/G yield when crafting L14 green armor is a bit less, but the cost after salvage is ZERO for MATs and NEGATIVE for LEs (i.e., you actually "gain" a bit in resources). This is likely the best strategy without using MATs, but with MINOR sacrifice in time-to-complete (less Mastery Level XP gained per craft) when compared with 1. above.

I've tried these -- plus too many other absolutely useless combos -- and ended up going with L14 green crafting, as do most others now.

Along with the Recipe purchases, this Mastery Level grind ranks as either 1 or 2 among the most mindnumbing tasks all of us have had to suffer through before good crafting can commence.

Welcome to Eternium!
        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

WarriorSeven is spot on. i just finished mine last night. I read different guides and played with different options. the higher lvl items eat up way to much resources for my taste. lvl 14 green wrists since my toon is a warrior, was the route i took. as Warrior said lvl 14 you lose no resources, but takes a few clicks longer each lvl. i did try at different lvls to experiment and see if the loss was low enough to make it worth while to go with lvl 19 and get more exp. but no, still lose way to much resources for my taste. At lower lvls it will still go pretty fast. but when i got to lvl 30 i decided to just do 1 level a day and just focus on doing it all at 1 time, and then farm and play the rest of the time. I actually found this game in 2019, but my Kindle stopped running it and i couldnt update, so when i got a new one recently i checked and was glad to see it updated no problem and my old account was recoverable. Good Luck and Have Fun.

Comment

A small tip in addition to the main gest above: you get xp when unlocking new types of gear. If you never played e.g. mage, then you can unlock all their different stuff at rare level when creating commons, at epic when creating rare, and at legendary level by creating epics. You create an item of the higher level and get the xp for that to. There are at least 10 items to create and at level 70, that does add quite a lot of xp for a fraction of the mats, especially during ANB. There's an ANB platinum coming up.. platinum is crazy hard for new players as you have just 3 hours of playing time, but this is a very achievable goal! It saves a level or two probably... makes it a tad more bearable.

Comment

Working...
            X