Useless Daily Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless Daily Rewards

Now I know this has been mentioned before. However does anyone know if the devs have any plans to replace the 13 useless items that you get for a daily login? Even the set item is random and only lv70. You would think that would be a box instead to at least give something marginally usefull.

Personally, gold and chests are handy. Mainly during the start of ANBs. Provides materials for salvage which helps build resources early game while I'm sat cooking skills. Gold useful to help fund skill upgrades before farming gets going in earnest. Downside of playing mainly warriors I suppose and more probably, the way I normally play.

Comment

• Swamp Donkey
      Swamp Donkey commented
      Editing a comment
      So the maximum gold you are going to get for your AnB toon is 12k and that is over the full 9 days? Please explain how that is even marginally useful? Especially as the gems you would get just from the daily reward would net you more than double that. Then if you include the quest rewards you're in a different stratosphere. By the completion of Marcus's Village or Road to Anderra you would have more than 12k gold. You can do that within about 3-4 minutes of Ingame play. Why would you wait all 9 days for 12k gold? As for the crates, you'll get way more resources from the dropped items as opposed to waiting an entire week for some common and rares. If you want useable items, then past lv10 you're running trials and the drops there are significantly better.

So I stand by my statement of utterly useless daily rewards.

I generally agree with Wulfric. These are certainly not useless. They're all "free" resources, especially for use by a material-poor ANB toon when the event is running, either for direct use or through salvage.​
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Useless is indeed a bit severe. Insufficient, perhaps, compared to the immediate needs in ANB. But when one has next to nothing, a little is always good to take.

Comment

Working...
      X