Attack Draw Boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack Draw Boost

Players that actually follow one of the earliest integral parts of this game should get a SIGNIFICANT boost for, well, not cheating.

Clarification For Dummies: If you have intentionally set up your computer wherein you press one button while playing this game and your Toon does multiple things very quickly...you are a cheater.

No "tools."

What juicebox decided to even allow THAT easyout word as an option?

Plain and simple, those folks are cheaters.
    Last edited by Bryan James; 06-03-2024, 07:05 AM. Reason: I edittted because I addettted.

Don't just moronically turtle-up with an ostrich head-sanding strategery. That's just so developmentally anti-Tic-Tac. I, for one, promote low-sugar breath mints and More-Than-Current-Internet geniusableness. Please buy my (insert item/service here).

Comment

Someone has to (at the obvious least) TRY to be of interest here.

I mean, "Hey, Ghosts, have you seen your town?"

There's both a dearth of cowbell and no "S'cuse me while I whip this out" goin' 'round heah in these parts.

Mayhap I just mosey on.

Comment

I was thinking to myself that it must be way easier to play using a PC. It's lots faster to push 3 buttons and click I'm sure. The challenge of drawing 3 symbols while trying to keep moving is what is fun for me. I play a very popular FPS on my phone also and "external device" users, meaning controllers or tappers are separated from exclusively mobile users. Not sure how much work would go into separating the 2 but it's an idea. PC users in D3 is why I stopped playing there but it's a matter of open pvp that turned me sour. Here there's only the leaderboard that is frustrating.

Comment

What does all that even mean?

What combos do PC players use? I can't think of a combination of things I can do with 1 click when pushing trials. What would that be - press 1 and automatically move, target, cast skills, vortex, fire, move some more, dodge arrows...

Btw bear in mind that only two players did 181 with mage this season, and only one of them plays on PC
          Mage: Anba
          Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Picking through the nonsense I saw that he was talking about programming keys to cast your rotation. In my case it would be Ww, SB, then BR. This would make it possible to click 1 button on cooldown or even automatically cast your rotation throughout the run. All a sheild warrior would need to do is click where they want to go and the mobs will die. No mis casting from fumble fingers. No waiting too long to cast any skills. Basically a perfect run every time. Even without using this a simple 123 click every 4 seconds is all that's needed instead of drawing 3 v's. I don't mind that it's happening I just feel it's an advantage to be on PC.

Comment

There's currently a TL 70 at 43 seconds on Bounty Hunter ANB.

Comment

I haven't really started playing my BH but with the massive damage they do maybe it's possible.

Comment

• Quazihoto
                  Quazihoto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I do tl 120 farm runs in 55 seconds sometimes.

You'd have to find some crazyluckclusters just to spawn the boss to do that time!

Comment

That and my TOS hits at just the right time. I average about 1:15 though.

Comment

Hey, constant, consistent, respectable progress wins the day! Don't be the tortoise or the hare...just keep on being =)

(While moving in the right direction, lol)

Comment

Unless I discover the secret draw symbol for Teleportation, I don't think that Dumfuqup is going to best her 36s TL 70 BH in current ANB. Best to move on and see what happens with my remaining 3 hours.

Comment

• Quazihoto
                        Quazihoto commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's a rune combination, Jah, ist , ber. (Let's hope you get the reference.

Dumfuqup is moving on from TL 70 as she has run out of XP boost and the gainz there have diminished. Thirty six seconds is solid, or whatevah word the cool hoodlums use these days.

So yes, excellence can happen UNCHEESED

I draw my symbols.

I play one-handed.

I have arthritis that costs 6k USD/month to stall its progression.

Also, I'm drunk.

You should are too.

(To only those that qualify): Thanks in advance for realizing that you are a jaqturd for cheating and for mending the error of your toolways. You still will have an inadequate johnson, either way =(

Comment

Working...
                      X