It has begun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has begun!

Well my warrior is 592 on the actual LB and I have a really good start on my gear for my BH and my Mage. Nit gonna advance them until I get some decent medals through ANB. Then I might remake my warrior after I learn to play the other 2. I truly wish there were a few co op missions for us to do so we could see what kind of mayhem could be done. Maybe even a heal set for the Mage. Maybe some day I'll download discord to talk to yall but for now I'm keeping social media out of my downloads.

Before you start sitting on your hands perhaps you should understand that medals are not important. https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...r-defender-set

Comment

Oh I'm not gonna be crazy about it , just a goal.

Comment

Yeah, medals are not important.

Just read posts by those who actually have a buttload.

Ya know, those players who Protest-too-Much-Methinks trying to protect what they have "earned" for considerable benefit in every new BEGINNING.

I currently have a 56s TL 85.

With few medals. Go figure.
        Last edited by Bryan James; 06-05-2024, 02:26 AM.

Comment

I hit 130 for the first time in ANB just a bit ago. Gonna let some skills level and use my last 20 minutes the night before it ends. Much harder to hit top 10% in this group.

Comment

If you want to farm medals - play Mage
            If you want to farm Glory/XP - play Warrior

Comment

Getting perfect armor is gonna be way more difficult than I thought

Comment

Working...
              X