Eternal Flame Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternal Flame Offer

Is the random set item for 250 gems and the CoAS for 250 gems level 70 or 77?
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

I don't see much that's intuitive about that whole "offer." To start with, what do you even get with Tier 1? Am I supposed to count how many gems are in the pile, like one of those Fall Festival carnival things where you try to guesstimate how many pieces of candy corn are in the jar? Don't hide the ball, folks.
    Last edited by Bryan James; 07-29-2024, 02:50 AM. Reason: Update:

Comment

Apparently, Tier 1 is 1200 gems...for free? The Microsoft store popup window (when I try to see what the gem graphic represents) tells me I already "own this item," and then delivers it to me without my initiating or confirming a purchase.

Thank you.

Comment

I went to look again, and I got 1500 gems for free (once again, "already own this item"), and this time I was allowed to progress through the other Tiers. Both items were level 70...Malice and the cape.

Once for free, something is wrong. Twice, something is wronger. The total of my ill-gotten gains certainly wouldn't have been worth 20 bucks to me.

Comment

Reports are that you can not choose the stats for the Cape of Ancestral Spirits, either.

Comment

All stats are assigned. Can still reforge one on the cape as usual.

Related thought, going to take a look at my RL bank account after chemo. I certainly hope that Making Fun has not surpassed Amazon's 1-Click Buying and gone straight to Zero-Click...

Comment

Working...
            X