Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss skills info and how to fight boss videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    current kara doesn't have flying orbs anymore
    nice guide tho
    hope you come back to play E

• FendyBt2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
    In the second part of the Kara video, I noticed that by staying in one place, an added bonus was that you never put your archers into harms way. How can I tell if I have enough toughness to stand toe to toe with Kara?
    you need high Vitality for that... and some LoH for recovery... try and take the sword and see how much damage it does to your HP... if it goes down to 1/3 of your HP then add a little more Vitality and make sure you have enough LoH to recover your HP before the next sword attack hits you...

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
    Kara video
    Your videos are very helpful! I loved the part where it looked like you ran right between her legs to avoid the sword attack. It took me quite a while to figure out that it is better to stay really close to Kara and dodge the sword attack instead of trying to kite her like with Magroth or Elban.

In the second part of the Kara video, I noticed that by staying in one place, an added bonus was that you never put your archers into harms way. How can I tell if I have enough toughness to stand toe to toe with Kara?

I had been using your technique from another one of your videos of finding a rock or tree to put between my warrior and her sword attacks, but in Trial 90 I couldn't seem to lure her into a good position (the landscape had mostly ponds instead of trees or rocks). I would like to give the head to head battle a try, so I can be ready if I have to face her in that kind of landscape.

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
    Your poison nova looks like an off center cloud that disperses uoward more than outward. Mine is a concentric ring that just expands outward. Is that because you're making him move or some how else disrupting it?
    that was a bug... it was fixed in the current version... maybe I'll do a new video with Garm...

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied
    Your poison nova looks like an off center cloud that disperses uoward more than outward. Mine is a concentric ring that just expands outward. Is that because you're making him move or some how else disrupting it?
    Last edited by NoSuchReality; 02-26-2019, 04:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
    In the Garm vs. warrior video, you did not use any abilities and went with a straight up sword battle. Does that mean that abilities like Battle Fury do not work against Garm?
    I didn't use any abilities in the video so that Garm doesn't die too fast cause I'm doing a video to show the boss skills and how the boss fight, so I don't want to kill it too quickly without showing what Garm can do... LOL...

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    In the Garm vs. warrior video, you did not use any abilities and went with a straight up sword battle. Does that mean that abilities like Battle Fury do not work against Garm? I know that shockwave does nothing, but I was thinking that Battle Fury would at least give you the speed bonus...

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Travis, I vote to move this to the Guides section, and archiving the existing boss guide there. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by View Post

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    hip hip hooray...we have Lama video's on Garm now Fendy's....will watch both ASAP.....

Leave a comment:

• FendyBt2
    replied
    Originally posted by View Post

Leave a comment:

• lama75
    replied
    FendyBt2 - in one of those sets of notes is a section about elban and DoT. At higher trials, that DoT is important to take advantage of during the fight. You basically have to eat a couple of his assassinate attacks early in the fight, but that sets the DoT, for you and for him. Part of those fights is knowing how many assassinate attacks you can take before starting to avoid them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X