• Lourde Incarnadine
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Lourde Incarnadine View Post
    Is there a limit to how long you can keep your ANB character in "Event Ended" status? I would like to run my old BH through story levels to fleece them for Gems before I delete her to make room for my ANB BH.
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    How long can I keep my event Hero?
    • You can technically keep the hero for as long as you want, but do note the following:
      • The event icon associated to the hero will remain in the left side of your Gear/Abilities menu - if you have too many, they will "wrap-around" and prevent you from pressing on the other icons
      • Too many Event heroes will also means your Heroes page will get very cluttered, and potentially prevent you from changing Heroes.
      • XP and items on the event Hero will remain separate until you do the transfer, see below.
      • You have been warned...

Leave a comment:

• Lourde Incarnadine
    replied
    Is there a limit to how long you can keep your ANB character in "Event Ended" status? I would like to run my old BH through story levels to fleece them for Gems before I delete her to make room for my ANB BH.

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    In Bronze leagues, we have enough time for farming, so it is not necessary to spending gems for golds. However, in Gold leagues, every minute counts and burning gems for time is sensible. Considering we have only 3-4 hours for XP farming in Gold leagues, 20 min is around 10% of the time and may decide whether we are in top 100 or not.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by jrfacs01 View Post
    Yeah SM is insane. After finishing more or less 20 runs, starting spawn will be random and sometimes you'll end up directly in front of T.box without morg to annoy you
    Make sure you have around 700% gold without booster and don't forget to pop a booster before before going in

Leave a comment:

• jrfacs01
    replied
    I don't spend gems on buying greenies jewels but the idea is to exchange 840 gems to 420k gold and spend the gold to buy greenies. Anyway, I'll try SM and SoA on next ANB to save some gems.

Yeah SM is insane. After finishing more or less 20 runs, starting spawn will be random and sometimes you'll end up directly in front of T.box without morg to annoy you

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    After hitting level70, I need to spend 420k gold for 3 Xp legendary jewels, thats 840 good gems! Whereas I can farm the same gold in 15~20 minutes. Does saving 20 minutes of time worth it for 840 gems?
    You need 27 greens to make a legendary. For 3 pieces you need 81 greens. That translates to 17 x 81 = 1377 gems! And that is including shitty 78 power pieces too May end up spending 5k+ in search of near perfect pieces.

You can farm 1M+ gold in SM (the first possible farming site) or in SoA in some 20 min if you know how to do it. SoA may give a bit less gold but more gemstones. Gemstones are a kind of problem here and you have to settle for a teardrop or radiant jewellery.at best

Leave a comment:

• jrfacs01
    replied
    After hitting level70, I need to spend 420k gold for 3 Xp legendary jewels, thats 840 good gems! Whereas I can farm the same gold in 15~20 minutes. Does saving 20 minutes of time worth it for 840 gems?

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Nhat how do you make your XP jewelries? Farming for Gold or Echange gems (tons of gems) for gold?
    Before some L50ish it's wise to use just gems as a perfect stat is not of a major concern. After that try to mix it up, get a few for gold and then the missing pieces for gems. After L70, it's very costly to do just gems. also if properly done, there is a room for gold farming in bronze and may be in silver too. It becomes very tricky in gold. There is no general consensus yet on how to proceed with jewellery in gold. Not even sure if to use EJBoxes for XP or pure push

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Nhat how do you make your XP jewelries? Farming for Gold or Echange gems (tons of gems) for gold?
    I just used Gems - only crafted Uncommons, so they're relatively cheap; for Gold #2, I made XP/Haste Rares at level 70, again with Gems -> XP + XP + Haste (51 Gems each piece, 153 for the 3 - simply used whatever I got, didn't bother with high values)
    I'm too lazy to farm stuff to craft a full Legendary set, not aiming for leaderboard ranks and I'm fine with just getting to Trial 80 for the single CBox.
    Last edited by Nhat; 06-28-2019, 05:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jrfacs01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis
    replied
    If you delete your ANB hero to make a new one, are *crafted/bound celestials going to stay in the event stash and reroll at the end of the event?

Edit: Nevermind it’s still in my stash. Figured it would be. I hope I don’t get pushed out of the top 250 on my Warrior doing this ><
    Last edited by Nemesis; 06-16-2019, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post
    I kept track of times to achieve certain levels during this ANB Gold. I wanted to see how long it takes to reach level 70 and rescue Robin from TBD. Unfortunately it takes more time than you might think, to run through all the maps of world #1 to reach TBD.
    • 6 minutes, level 10, map 1-4
    • 15 minutes, level 30, trial #3
    • 20 minutes, level 44, map 1-6
    • 33 minutes, level 57, map 1-14
    • forgot to note the time & level -- rescued Robin
    • 42 minutes, finished trial 8 @ just over level 70 (with a few CLs)
    I'm sure it can be done faster by spending more gems + resources + gold to periodically craft gear with XP + DPS on it.

One could also save time by not rescuing Robin and simply buy a third Endar.
    I wish I would have kept track of it like this. I was just trying to watch how much of the timer it took away reaching lvl 70 and saving Robin. I have 3:08:33.9 left cleared trial 58 and can proceed to lvl 64. I saved Robin before I hit 70 with movement speed gear and I was also on trial 8+ when I hit 70. Took like 2 hrs 20 minutes on a Warrior. I feel like I’m leveling very slow I didn’t buy any boosters just the ones I unlocked from milestones. Idk if it’s any easier / faster on a computer?
    Last edited by Nemesis; 06-09-2019, 01:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    I kept track of times to achieve certain levels during this ANB Gold. I wanted to see how long it takes to reach level 70 and rescue Robin from TBD. Unfortunately it takes more time than you might think, to run through all the maps of world #1 to reach TBD.
    • 6 minutes, level 10, map 1-4
    • 15 minutes, level 30, trial #3
    • 20 minutes, level 44, map 1-6
    • 33 minutes, level 57, map 1-14
    • forgot to note the time & level -- rescued Robin
    • 42 minutes, finished trial 8 @ just over level 70 (with a few CLs)
    I'm sure it can be done faster by spending more gems + resources + gold to periodically craft gear with XP + DPS on it.

One could also save time by not rescuing Robin and simply buy a third Endar.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis
    replied
    JaevlaSkit Yeah but you only get loot from the boss, so don’t use it till right before your about to kill him it will at least save you that amount of time it took to summon him and bring him to near death. After that the timer will be going the whole trial and you’d get the loot from the boss each time. Idk how much less or more efficient it is than farming TBD, but if your event timer is running low and you want to use them all anyways / don’t plan on farming outside of pushing trials than no reason not to use them.
    Last edited by Nemesis; 06-09-2019, 12:22 AM. Reason: Added comment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X