X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    draythomas Keep in mind that your Champion experience transfers over to your mains, not the actual Champion Level. The actual XP it takes to reach Champion Level 810 is the same as the actual XP it takes to go from CL 1305 to 1037.

• draythomas
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, I am still unclear on something; my ANB character ended with about 810 offense CP and when the event ended only 32 of those moved over to my main, is that about usual? Thanks. (Still trying to figure out the events)

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    AntiSocial Thanks!

• Nhat
    replied
    Sorry, missed this...

Originally posted by Uhtred View Post
    Hi guys

a stupid question by a new player.
    I started a anb hero (bh, 6 hours).
    at the end of 6 hours, I ended the event and all was ok. Started a new hero, mage, 12 hours.
    now my hero finished the time but I can’t move it on my main and start again.
    Why?
    There's no way to "start again" for a particular ANB event: you have 1 set of gameplay time for the whole event's duration.
    If you used up all the gameplay time, then you must wait until the official end time of the event in order to transfer the char and stuff over, there's no way to do it earlier.
    Even if you delete the char and make a new one for that same event, the timer will still be used up - it's stored with the profile.

Example: ANB starts Monday, finish Friday, 6 hours
    - You finished all 6 hours on Monday.
    - Must wait until Friday to do the transfer.

and a second question: I’m receiving dungeon keys only on my event hero and of course I can’t use them. Don’t understand.
    Dungeon keys are usually sent to which ever char you have selected when you first start the game. So simplest way to ensure your ANB char gets them is to select that one before you close the game. Make sure to claim any keys you have in the mail, it goes a bit weird if you leave keys hanging around...

Leave a comment:

• AntiSocial
    commented on 's reply
    Rings at 40 and 55. Necklace at 70.

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Nhat do you know at what trial levels the ephemeral jewelry is rewarded?

Leave a comment:

• Uhtred
    replied
    Hi guys

a stupid question by a new player.
    I started a anb hero (bh, 6 hours).
    at the end of 6 hours, I ended the event and all was ok. Started a new hero, mage, 12 hours.
    now my hero finished the time but I can’t move it on my main and start again.
    Why?
    and a second question: I’m receiving dungeon keys only on my event hero and of course I can’t use them. Don’t understand.
    Sorry for my poor English, I hope you can understand
    have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Updated

• kurtcabage
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    What carries over from the main profile/account?
    • Gems
    • Crafting Mastery Level
    • Crafting Perks
    • Recipes
    • Medals
    • NO - you cannot claim Seasons rewards with your ANB Char/Hero
    • Attempting to claim anything else from the main account is "questionable" - better safe than sorry, don't do it!
    nhat in this part we also carries our Glory

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Mayteam* yeah, that was a "recent" change, so I believe most just go the Trial route now... will have a look through again and update

• Mayteam*
    commented on 's reply
    I thought I saw something about a time penalty about abandoning a level before it is completed? How can you farm trials or Canyon of Whispers and get out without incurring the penalty? Also, thanks so much for this guide! It is great to look at during ANB for us new folks.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Mayteam* only items marked as Ephemeral are removed. I've updated to post to hopefully make it clearer

• Mayteam*
    commented on 's reply
    new guy question: "Ephemeral Gear and Jewelries are removed" - does this mean "Ephemeral Gear and Ephemeral Jewelries are removed" e.g. "All Ephemeral Items are removed" or are all jewelries, whether ephemeral or not, removed?

• Skyla
    replied
    Absolutely fantastic job on this guide my friend. I'm so glad you're still here to hash out the details and help the way you do!! )

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    I can answer the last question. Since I tried to craft with my event hero because I still didn't end the bronze, and being curious also, the discounts were disabled, and my event timer was zero. It is logical, since it may be abused as the event hero can buy crates and gold with gems, crafting with discounted values can be done as long as the player remains that hero, which can be considered exploitation, well at least for my view.
Working...
X