No announcement yet.

All warrior Leap tricks **Warrior The Reclear Master**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for doing all this work lughaidh ! I use different jump points than yours on certain maps in order to quickly reach extra chests, but your guide has shown me other routes to try.

Comment

By the way, on the Road to Anderra, you can go back to Walt's farm and leap from there to a point further up the road.

Comment

And I use this route for Wailing Peaks.

Comment

I run Descent this way, lughaidh but I'll give your route a try.

Comment

I use these jump points for Currents of the Ether.

Comment

On Wings of Aether, I go this way. Two quick jumps and there's a chest at each landing spot.
              Last edited by Kristoff; 09-09-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

And this way of running Blenheim is useful if you're doing the 20-gem daily quest.

Comment

Just discovered that you can finish On Wings of Aether in one jump.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yippiee.. been squandering time and effort 5 staring and that pesky challenge Decent in under 45 secs has been hanging around forever(Been the last one for years)...but I finally done it even tho I was on a small screen so could only jump some little shortcuts... All I can say is Haha at last! The mighty Warrior to the rescue

Comment

For siege of anderheim, I usually jump along the left side of the map. That way you can pop both chests on that side with little more time needed than it takes to just go straight ahead, and I get about 10% more gold out of a booster that way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0D6C0A40-9840-4DAB-A40E-33958E006922.jpg
Views:	1210
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	206347
                      so instead of whirlwinding down the middle I go left at the first stairs and hug the bottom wall, pop a ww with belt of the whirling storm to clear the chest, open the chest, then jump and kill the 3 monsters at the second chest. If you time it right you can clear both chests with a single ww.

It will make the journey a few seconds longer, but 2 chests extra makes up for that.

So while no shortcut per se, I thought it would be worth mentioning, as the level is often used in Anb.

Oh, and once you are past 20 runs on anderheim, the start point randomisation often puts you square at that first chest, making this jump point a bit faster than just running.
                      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Originally posted by donoharmyo View Post
                        lughaidh - thanks for the share, such beautiful detail..!

Do these work on mobile? I'm trying the first one at 1-1, but not working for me. I'm on Android (specifically Google pixel2xl). Thanks!
                        a good trick for mobile is to use what they call “guided access”. It’s a way to limit the phone to use just one app so touching the bottom or top of the screen doesn’t cause any overlays with buttons to appear or the app to minimise. It’s meant for if you want to let small children play a game without them having access to the whole phone. But it makes drawing symbols on the very edges of the screen possible so very useful for Eternium.

for apple:
                        Guided Access limits your iOS device to a single app and lets you control which features are available.

for android:
                        Android Guided access helps to pin an application/screen on Android devices and restrict access to other screens. Implement Guided Access on Android devices with Mobile Device Manager Plus!

together with zooming out to 150% I can use most of these jump points on my phone with this.

Another plus: if the game crashes the guided access will restart the app automatically.
                        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kardinaal
                          Kardinaal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I forgot to add that guided access also blocks in game payments, and the game will give a pop-up at startup to notify you that you can’t buy stuff. So to buy packs you need to turn it off.

A lot of fun jumping. Basically, there’s always some good jumps if the map is not a line. The jumps are really good for gem farming…

Comment

Hey everyone. Im back to the game after 2.5 years Eternium has changed a lot in this 2.5 years. I will update this topic with new routes and new videos after the new year.
                          LOQI PUTE FACI 9701

Warrior Speed Runner(Jumper) Guide

Comment

• Kristoff
                            Kristoff commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Welcome back! Happy Holidays!

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Welcome back, you probably won't stay around long. Game is barely developed now.

MARCUS'S VILLAGE for mobile

You can almost always make the same jumps on mobile as you can on desktop. Don't use big, wide gestures - keep it tight. Also, try going slightly further left or right than indicated to account for mobile's view ratio

Comment

STAIRWAY TO LEVANIA back way (repost)

Turned up the brightness on my screen and figured out you can get straight to the corner of the plateau just by going a little further north. New pic to show end jump on chest too.

Comment

Working...
                            X