Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makilahy
    commented on 's reply
    Any plans to update the guide? I'm thinking about playing BH for the gold round of ANB.

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Good point, I added a disclaimer on top the guide is currently outdated.

• Maou
    commented on 's reply
    No kidding, BH for the first time and following the current meta, BH is overwhelming right now..pew pew pew! And I only got 30 min left on it, sigh. :'( Wish I had enough CT to take all ephemeral items out to the main account. XD

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    This is due to a recent change that made 4havoc2demo build stronger then bfre and we can probably said stronger then stalker set or at least even.

• Maou
    replied
    So I'm a BH this event, playing between work and studies. From what I understand so far about BH and looking at leaderboards, most are using none of which you suggested. Is it due to recent changes? Now is this guide dedicated to players who are just starting recently or can all, who have been playing for some time but some what mindlessly, can use this too? Sorry, just very confused with this and the current leaderboards.

Leave a comment:

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    6-7 is still what you want to aim for, as Molten Armor stacks are your main source of damage multiplication, so you want to maximise the number of Explosive Shot explosions per second.

• Arawn
    replied
    UmbraDei How many hits per second is optimal for BH? Used to be 7 a long time ago but that was a different meta...

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Shadow Assassins pistols give you Poison Cloud, which is Nature damage; they also reduce the Snipe cooldown. They were indispensable in the old Stalker meta build [along with Nature Damage on all trinkets], and my Stalker BH still uses them. Igniters pistols synergize with Explosive Shot and Tracer Ammo. After the recent upgrades to Explosive Shot's area of effect (AOE) and damage buff to Tracer Ammo, a lot of players switched over to Igniter's Pistol set. Currently 9 of the top 10 BHs are using Igniter's pistol set [along with Fire Damage on all trinkets], but until you get to over 2k CLs and are pushing the top of the leaderboard, you probably will get by just fine with the Shadow Assassins set.

• HelloFishy
    replied
    Thx a Lot! Didn't see it right away. But thx for taking the time
    now i just bought the Shadow Assassin's Pistols o what is the Meta right now? Or why should i shift away from SA?

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    The third skill is generally either Magnetic Trap or SmokeScreen. If you have 3 healers, you can get by using their Vortex for mob control, which allows you to use SmokeScreen. The biggest advantage to SmokeScreen is the ability to disappear from enemies and dodge counterattacks from mobs and even bosses. The end game meta build is 3 healers and SmokeScreen, however, some players like UmbraDei can complete high trials using Magnetic Trap. For me, Magnetic Trap is the easiest way to manage the mob phase of trials [especially for a beginning player], but it offers little help in fighting bosses [other than being able to lock down Kara's minions].

Aside from Tracer Ammo, I like Pathfinder for the move speed and damage boosts, but other players use Nimble Fighter for the move speed and dodge boost. Your third passive should patch any weakness in your build (e.g., Power Infusion or Piercing Ammo for more damage, Intense Training for faster cooldowns, or Endurance for more toughness). FYI, the third passive slot used to be Poisoned Ammo, but a lot of players seem to be moving away from Shadow Assassin's pistol set these days.

• HelloFishy
    replied
    What ist the 3rd Skill and the passives besides tracer ammo?
    Love the rest

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Haha dunno if well ever know

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    If they ever tell me what they do to *legitimately* achieve this, I'll include it in the guide ;-).

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Ya thats insane 181. How they do that?

• kurtcabage
    replied
    Originally posted by UmbraDei View Post
    BHs on the leaderboards clear trials 5-10 levels higher than Mages and Warriors
    it's 20TL by now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X