Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troubles with ending Story Level 2-24 The Scent of Home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubles with ending Story Level 2-24 The Scent of Home?

Just follow the pathway through the level.

Here is how to do it.

Following the pathway ​ is the sure method. There's also a shortcut that lets you slip through to Terraforming Experiment 3 (snow and ice area) from the starting area. I have uploaded a couple of screen shots that I hope will show how it is done. The first pic shows where you position your hero and the second shows where you then move to. From there, you need to take a small step forward, then move on towards the path.

NOTE: I had some trouble with uploading these images so that they'd show up a reasonable size. When I uploaded them using the camera icon, they were really small. I had to upload them as attachments and then fiddle around for a bit. I wasn't able to delete all the small images, so the one below shows the small step forward mentioned above.
    Last edited by Vedova; 01-13-2023, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Ender1970
      Ender1970 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Scent of Home feels like the longest run, that really helps!

• Vedova
      Vedova commented
      Editing a comment
      Warrior with Leap has an even faster way: Jump into Terraforming Experiment 2 and run straight across (more or less) until you reach the ditch with the weird storage tanks. From there, you can leap into the final room and kill the three Keepers. (You need to leap with cursor in upper right corner.)

• Bali_Lenni
      Bali_Lenni commented
      Editing a comment
      Good news for mages and other nonleapers ! ...nice discovery
Working...
X