• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by GrauGeist
    Question:

Assuming I'm going to make XP Jewelry, is there any reason not to cross-fuse Gems from the 5/4 with the XP?

For example, let's assume I'm making this:
    • 9 XP
    • 9 Haste
    • 5 Power
    • 4 CR
    If I were to fuse Power and/or CR gems onto the XP, making a 3-stat item (still with 89% XP, but also with Power and CR) would that help the final fusion result? The extra power and CR from the gems on the XP item would get fused into the final item for some extra bonus, right?
    If you add Gemstones of any other stat to the XP, you'll miss out on the fusing bonus, 10% at Uncommons to Rare, and 20% at Rares to Epic; which is why it isn't recommended if you're trying to get the most out of the "primary" one.

Pure XP: 45% Uncommon => 59.4% Rare
    Mixed: 45% Uncommon + 150 Power => 54% + 30 Power

Up to you if you think the trade off is worth it, unfortunately my spreadsheet doesn't support it so you'll need to calculate it manually - let me know if you want help.

Edit 2, got the previous wrong, sorry (this is still rough...)

So, if you use 3 Brilliant Ruby & CR with your XP, for example:
    - Rare 1: 54% + 30 Power
    - Rare 2: 54% + 30 CR
    - Rare 3: 54% + 30 Power (no point adding different stat, since Epic can only have 3)

=> Epic: 64.8% XP + 34 Power + 32 CR

=> Legendary: 69.12% XP + (bonus 2.26666... Power + 2.13333... CR)

Versus the 90.9% XP you could have gotten for pure XP without Gemstones
    - Rare: 59.4% (10% bonus over the above)
    - Epic: 85.4% (extra from Rare + another 20% bonus)
    Last edited by Nhat; 03-29-2018, 01:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mhongix
    replied
    Originally posted by Led View Post
    Fusion ratings mean nothing. they dont make better crafts
    Still better to see "Great" than "Mediocre". #Perfectionist

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Fusion ratings mean nothing. they dont make better crafts

Leave a comment:

• Sterk79
    replied
    So I almost always get poor fusion ratings when making/fusing rings, sometimes I'll get "decent"....why is that? I'm only a level 17 bounty hunter..... Is it because of my characters level, or can anybody please tell me how to get better fusion ratings!!?! Please and thanks

Leave a comment:

• icaros
    replied
    I personally feel we have too many stickys now, as I only see 10 topics at a time and most are sticky.....
    This!

We need either
    1.) a guide subforum
    or
    2.) one single 'guides' sticky in this player helping players section, where guides are collected in the first post maintained by Travis.

I vote for 2.)

what do you say?

Leave a comment:

• vo1d
    replied
    Wiki should be maintained by community, that's for sure. It's too much work for a single person.

Instead of adding new guides to the forum, it's better to post them on wiki and maybe leave a link to the article in FAQ thread or something. That's my point.

Ideally we should have comprehensive well-structured wiki and just a few general all-purpose stickies (announcements, FAQ).

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    Contributors are welcome. If I can make an edit, I can. I'm personally editing on other wikis as well and being an admin here is so hard, because there are other things to be done than editing pages. So everyone's great help.

Leave a comment:

• c0mad0r
    replied
    I personally feel we have too many stickys now, as I only see 10 topics at a time and most are sticky.....
    Yeah, I think 5-10 max is all that should be up personally. Stickies do help a few people (those who look) find the answers they need and move along. I do agree though that they should be cycled out a bit more with the exception of a few core game ones like the Farming Guide, Crafting Guide and Newb Guide.

Leave a comment:

• c0mad0r
    replied
    Originally posted by vo1d View Post
    I get your point
    The problem is there are always people who ask questions instead of using search/reading guides. That's the reason why chatbots have been invented. Adding more sticky guides don't solve the problem imo, we already have great guide byletchinchin refined by Dave once more.
    Yeah, my primary intention, as hinted at the bottom of my OP was to answer questions that I've seen a lot of people as of late asking and then to be able to refer back to it. Because, like you said: "there are always people who ask questions instead of using search/reading guides" and I get tired of answering them in full. The guide, as a reference for those will help me to help others. I could care less if it is a sticky tbh and agree: we have too many stickies.

When I just started playing this game, I really missed structured up to date wiki...
    SoulGaming2 does what he can on the wiki, but I agree it could be a bit better. Maybe both of us should sign up and contribute hehe.

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vo1d
    replied
    Originally posted by c0mad0r View Post
    there are quite of few threads out there asking how to make XP jewelry, when they should start making it and how much XP% to put
    I get your point
    The problem is there are always people who ask questions instead of using search/reading guides. That's the reason why chatbots have been invented. Adding more sticky guides don't solve the problem imo, we already have great guide byletchinchin refined by Dave once more.

​​​​​​​When I just started playing this game, I really missed structured up to date wiki...

Leave a comment:

• c0mad0r
    replied
    Personally I find this guide misleading and not that useful.
    1 xp + 2 dps is an obvious choice for most newbies.
    2 xp + 1 dps is a waste because of very low xp gain, it's simple math and all the existing guides show it pretty explicitly, no need to spend "20m gold plus gems and several month" to see that.
    3 xp + 0 dps is a choice for high CL players only, and they can probably make the decision by their own based on their experience.
    No need for long text and another jewelry sticky imo.

Never asked for it to be a sticky, but what you pointed out isn't exactly known to all as there are quite of few threads out there asking how to make XP jewelry, when they should start making it and how much XP% to put. As for why I spent 20m gold plus on gems? I've been playing since 2015, wanted to experiment on trying different options and to share those findings. It helps the community as a whole.

You have to admit, to the people who do not read the forums frequently, are new or need clarification, this information is useful. Remember, you yourself learned the above by reading things like this at one point too.

Leave a comment:

• c0mad0r
    replied
    Originally posted by narf View Post
    On top of that the guide is a bit incomplete as well. It only considers crafting 4 stat mixed DPS/XP jewellery, while 2 or 3 stats on the legendary would be an option too. Haven't done the math, but I'd expect about +5% XP for each stat less on the legendary.
    I simply chose to focus on ring combos as suggested by ALL the other ring guides since 2015 and thus the "popular choice". Not to discount it though, here is the breakdown for each.

NOTE: I did actually make a few of these types and have screenshots if you want to see the final 2 or 3 stat rings I made, but feel that with the exception of a 3 stat ring using attack speed, the rest are not very useful.

Here is the breakdown of how it increments based on any 3 stat ring/necklace combo:
    # of Rare XP MAX XP %
    1 73.32%
    2 77.91%
    3 94.27%
    4 98.86%
    5 99.10%
    6 100.17%
    7 104.53%
    Here is the breakdown of how it increments based on any 2 stat ring/necklace combo:
    # of Rare XP MAX XP %
    1 78.05%
    2 82.90%
    3 100.36%
    4 105.24%
    5 105.54%
    6 106.63%
    7 111.51%
    8 111.81%
    Last edited by c0mad0r; 08-22-2017, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mcool
    replied
    Originally posted by narf View Post
    On top of that the guide is a bit incomplete as well. It only considers crafting 4 stat mixed DPS/XP jewellery, while 2 or 3 stats on the legendary would be an option too. Haven't done the math, but I'd expect about +5% XP for each stat less on the legendary.
    This is what I was saying,but using combination of XP/DPS &pure XP as (3-0,2-1,1-3,0-3) according to need is perfectly viable.
    Originally posted by Hissatsu

1. Making a 3-stat or less Legendary ring is not worth it, because in no case will this bonus be worth missing a whole stat. No matter what you go for - damage or toughness/recovery, extra stat will always be better.[/LIST]

Leave a comment:

• narf
    replied
    Originally posted by Mcool View Post
    Well written,I m newbie but in my opinion one should consider pure XP only when he's to the point that he's killing fast enough because it variate players to players.
    narf 4 stat legendary is best in any form compared to 2 stat or 3 in my opinion, if not I would like to see some comparison examples since I haven't done much studying about it.
    @void I have been wondering from a long time,what's Ur cl.
    3 stat will max at ~100.2% and 2 stat at ~106.6% and the other 1-2 stats get a slight boost as well in comparision to 4 stat jewellery. I'd wager using this would require some fine tweaking with the complete XP-gear. For example an XP/Power ring gives just enough Power to oneshot everything while still providing ~10% more XP than the conventional 4 stat ring. It'd be the step between 2XP-4 stat legendary and full XP rings. If full XP cuts down a tad too much, it may be viable.
    That being said I doubt I'll ever craft or even use such a thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X