Returning old player seeking help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning old player seeking help

Use to play with arcanist set but i guess the meta must have change over the years, so im looking to build what most top mages of eternium wear this days.

Well, we won’t know for sure until we have access to the leaderboard to see what everyone is using. Assuming that Arcanist is totally dead, and from the underwhelming reception that Stormcaller has gotten, I’d say your best bet at this point is ELR.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. So by ELR you mean elemental lord regalia? If so, what mods should i be aiming for, like CR, Cd, H and AR still a thing or do i need to go with others? Also what passives should i use?
      Last edited by Zadok; 07-09-2020, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Yes, Elemental Lords Regalia. With the new trinkets, bracers and belts things get more specialized. Gear stats are pretty much the same CD, CR, AR etc but passives are dependent on what talisman, bracer or belt bonus you have. The best part of this update is playing around with different effects to see what works best for you. You have several options. Play with every toy you find.

Comment

Just keep in mind that ELR now pushes way higher trials than it used to, so you'd need more vitality if you are aiming higher.
          Mage: Anba
          Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Im able to reach trial 100 with my old arcanist set but at a slow paste and no longer can take on 8 mobs at the same time. So i was wondering whats the highest level of the trials or does it end ? Here are my stats of my old arcanist armor: Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200709-174401.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.2 KB ID:	175902
            I did put power stats on my staff and book so idk if those go on the ELR set weapons which im guessing are the grand magister. Thanks for the help.
            Last edited by Zadok; 07-09-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Iirc i use to grab lvl 76 or 77 gear pretty easy on the trials. Did they make this worst now?

Comment

Well if you want to make this set work, you need to up the AR (a lot). I did 133 with arc with about 3.4K AR (1 level higher than my max before the patch). Kungpaogao cleared 138 (again 1 level higher). He tried to keep permanent SoFT, which means around 4.3K AR (yes, you read it right), 3 archers and some of the new items (QoL trinket, singularity bracer).

So I'd say that Arcanist could do 140-145 this season, but with a ton of skill and perfect gear.

Now ELR will surely go 150+, mb 155.

Regarding drops - 76 and 77s with good stats are so rare that I wouldn't count on it. Just craft them, and rely on drops (or locked chests) for the new gear that needs glory to unlock.
                Mage: Anba
                Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Mehh .. my arcanist set is full celestial .. time to build a nice ELR set i guess

Comment

Wish I had read this before liking all the Arcane stuff Guess switching to ELR is the way to go now.

I'm a new player btw. Just started playing a couple weeks ago

Comment

• Turgeon
                      Turgeon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes arcanist is almostdead. Build elr instead is a pretty good choice
                  Working...
                  X