Stats for higher trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats for higher trials

How do those guys survive at those high TL ?! I don't see so much vitality on their build and they survive all that levels (those who don't have celestial ofc). Is that the armor from high level itens ? I did TL125 with my mage (xp farmer but my best hero on leaderboards lol) and when I tried to do TL130... I just take one hit kill lol. What could be done for that ? Or is that the highest I can do with a xp farm set ?

Here's my stats (xp on almost every piece including jewelry):

Click image for larger version  Name:	LB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.0 KB ID:	178163Click image for larger version  Name:	Stats.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.0 KB ID:	178164
    Last edited by Fytten; 08-07-2020, 01:57 AM.

For reference, did 139 with a bit less than 250k toughness My toon Kotka is still sitting there on the season leaderboard.

Mobs do close to 4 times more damage where I'm at right now with main than on 127, so actually 530K at 127 is very tanky. They also have 14times more health, which is annoying

So the answer to your question is quite simple - it takes time and practice, and you'll get there. There are some obvious one-hit-kills that you should avoid: multishot and charge. Later on you start avoiding any melee hits, and elite archer arrows. For bosses - identify which moves kill you for every boss, and learn how to avoid that.
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Originally posted by bojck View Post
      For reference, did 139 with a bit less than 250k toughness My toon Kotka is still sitting there on the season leaderboard.

Mobs do close to 4 times more damage where I'm at right now with main than on 127, so actually 530K at 127 is very tanky. They also have 14times more health, which is annoying

So the answer to your question is quite simple - it takes time and practice, and you'll get there. There are some obvious one-hit-kills that you should avoid: multishot and charge. Later on you start avoiding any melee hits, and elite archer arrows. For bosses - identify which moves kill you for every boss, and learn how to avoid that.
      So that's not my stats, I'm just bad on it ? lol That makes sense. I try to avoid that but even on the first mobs group when I use vortex, nova and beam, I die while casting beam lol.
      Do I have enough LoH? Cause on boss I always die even with their normal attacks if I don't have pot (It happened on 125).

Comment

You're certainly not bad at it since you're doing 125. Lets put it that way - the game has a lot more to offer in terms of gameplay

Here's a few tips on staying alive with the beam:
        - mob phase: Stay a bit further away from mobs when you start beaming. Time your vortex - wait a sec before you vortex, stop the beam when mobs are un-vortexing, and step away to avoid the arrows.
        - bosses: learn how to avoid the regular attacks for each boss. Check 100licad's bounty hunter videos - some of the moves are very similar.
        - have fun : )

ah, and add some more loh for now, say 3k total. You can swap some of it later on for other stats
        Last edited by bojck; 08-07-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Fytten
          Fytten commented
          Editing a comment
          Tyvm I'll see those videos. I did 130 In 8+ min but just running all the map with the boss to avoid that "lightning attacks" lol (idk how is that called)

Edit: Can you link 100licad's videos?
          Last edited by Fytten; 08-07-2020, 03:21 PM.

Yeah Kara becomes a real pain in the beam on higher trials... LoH helps a lot there. The BH videos are the last in the gameplay videos section

Comment

Originally posted by bojck View Post
          How did you get these numbers? AFAIK, it’s 5% more damage and 10% more health per level. So 1.80 times more damage and 3.14 more health on 139 than on 127.
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
          Eternium Files

Comment

• bojck
            bojck commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, I wasn't clear - 'where I'm at' is 154. That 139 is with another toon. I'm using the same numbers (5% more damage and 10% more health per level)

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok then. Still you exaggerated a bit: 3.73 and 13.11

• bojck
            bojck commented
            Editing a comment
            Busted I pushed a trial or two in my mind to make it more round. Hopefully in a couple of days with the new gear from anb I'll make it accurate
        Working...
        X