Enchantments for GMC/ELR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enchantments for GMC/ELR

Very curious what enchantments my fellow mages are going with for the new frostfire build. Trying to decide between Slayer and Incinerate for main staff, but there are a lot of options overall. What are your favorites?

I’ve been using the incinerate enchantment because it synergizes with the GMC thermal shock, but as I rise to higher trials I begin to suspect that slayer would be more effective overall. It’s hard to say - frostfire and thermal shock might be difficult to time to the occasional slayer buff, but when it lines up I think it would be killer. On the other hand, if you could keep hitting the boss enough to get lots of incinerate stacks that could also be killer. Unfortunately I don’t have the mats to test right now so hopefully someone else can chime in with some actual data because I also would like this question answered.

Comment

Honestly I’d not even thought about slayer competing with Incinerate. Slayer would just be too inconsistent. Now I get that some players would love to run trial after trial hoping to proc a lucky slayer on the boss, speeding it up a bunch and beating their previous time but I like consistency. If I can’t properly reproduce my results then I count it as lucky not skill or good build-planning. These’re just my thoughts and I’m only one kind of gamer outta many kinds. Incinerate is cool, it does help thermal shock which is heavily used right now. Remember it’s dmg will log low, because it’s being ended via thermal shock and contributing at a higher level to TS’s dmg log.

edititsd for typosthat made me look dumberer than I am
      Last edited by Maniac; 08-15-2020, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X