Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one gets a CT? YOU DECIDE!

Hello gentle lovers,

I am within an hour of starting my push for bronze (may not even have to, as I only want 130 again and am nearly there just grinding), so I’m probably not going to get enough mats to craft any other solid items. Assuming nothing crazy happens, these are the two I will be deciding between for my second CT (first one is getting eaten by a 77 Glacies needed on my account mage)

Both items are needed, and at first glance it seems obvious to CT the bracers, but my thoughts are this - The bracers are cheaper to craft, so replacing them using non ANB mats will be mathematically cheaper than replacing the gloves. Also, the bracers are not necessarily certain to be used. They will require the new mage set to be buffed so it becomes viable, and there is no guarantee that will happen (although it’s very likely), while the gloves will 100% be used once they get to my toon in seasons. The bracers are also basically locked to an xp set, as they really couldn’t be used for pushing, since you will have to retool thendamage and leave the xp.

Its a tough call, and CTing a 76 never feels good, but a I think it’s the right call. What are your suggestions?

Go for the Regalia Armguards, since AL bonus for your bracer isn't helpful to an ELR frost mage (I'm not a mage expert but I know the meta this season)..

Comment

Definitely gloves .. the bracer AL bonus sucks for ERL wizard

Comment

Working...
      X