Plz, plz nerf Garm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plz, plz nerf Garm!

Running ELR damage 3.1mil, toughness > 1 mil, 1800 haste with VoWS, 2.9 LOH, 2.15 ability. I am stuck for weeks at same level now.
    Have 4 min left usually after clearing mobs. It's not that i die but i am unable to DPS his massive HP. I have to constantly move to avoid his auto- attacks. Not able to use orange aura at all. Doing one little mistake can easy lead to accidental death which would heal him back up.

Krusty lvl 144.

Let's see gear and specs.

Side note, your best bet might be to drop back 4 levels and gun for clearing Kara in under 3:30 or clear Elban in under 6:07 to skip.

Final note, how much AR? Why so much Haste?
    Last edited by NoSuchReality; 09-23-2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

So do you have 1800 sheet haste (without the vial)? Your stats look fine to me... You need to speed up mob phase a bit - it's expected for bosses to take 5+ minutes. Try doing larger pulls perhaps? If you are consistently doing clean runs, you can drop toughness a bit and increase damage.
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (5).png
Views:	691
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	181901
        Thanks for replies. Appreciate any advice. Gear wise could use some upgrades. At least i got the BoM last event.
        One problem i run into when clearing mobs is that i lose aggro. I been watching your videos and learned a lot.
        Somehow seems that mobs are following you around even when you move out of their aggro area.

Thanks,
        Krusty

Comment

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, in that case probably you are missing some shatters. Make sure to hit a mob with nova right after beaming so you have northern wind up. Then cast immo. Shatter should keep aggro on all the mobs around you

• NoSuchReality
          NoSuchReality commented
          Editing a comment
          You need to complete the shatter before the mob drops aggro. If they’re aggro anywhere off screen it hits them and keeps them aggro.

Krusty
        do the best that you can. You can do it
        thank you
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
        X