Mid game strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid game strategy

Recently I reached cl1500. I'm currently farming xp on tl 90 with elr mage,lily build, I'm playing in mobile it takes 130 seconds. What should be my plan for the upcoming stage. I I'm guessing it's important stage at the game.
    What should my plan for getting to cl1800 asap
    ​​​​​I have 900% more exp.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Surajnirmale; 10-09-2020, 05:13 AM.

That's an easy one - spend your gems on xp boosters in ANB Bronze starting today. You'll be 1800 in a week for sure
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Weras
      Weras commented
      Editing a comment
      ANB today?
      I don't get the update

Originally posted by bojck View Post
    That's an easy one - spend your gems on xp boosters in ANB Bronze starting today. You'll be 1800 in a week for sure
    Thanks, but I'm confused as I don't have BOM Recipe of mage. And without frostbeam BoM it's not possible to farm fast. I'm thinking of warrior this time. As it doesn't affect the BOM That much.

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      true, if you have 4 fury items unlocked and a belt, you can surely farm a lot more xp with warrior

• Surajnirmale
      Surajnirmale commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your suggestion. I'm playing at cl 1850 in this anb within 4 days. Thanks for your advice for xp farming.

If you're dedicated on using mage, aim to unlock BoM next ANB, it'll help a lot on both exp farming and in events...

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
      If you're dedicated on using mage, aim to unlock BoM next ANB, it'll help a lot on both exp farming and in events...
      I'm enjoying playing both mage and warrior. But warrior looks easy. Because on normal I'm able to finish complete tl 90 in 3 minutes even I'm not unlocked 3rd ability slot. And both passive abilities, for mage it takes 2:10 minutes with full set(beam Bom also get while farming).
      That's why thinking of warrior else mage is my favorite. Unknowingly I'm wasted 3.5k gems on my mage still. It will be taking more for inventory rows. Because I was new And I don't know the things like ANB. anb costs too much less for all things,started playing last ANB Bronze,I didn't know about ANB So I didn't played it causing to waste many gems.
      But surely I'm looking forward for mage as it will give medals in Abb easily than other classes

Comment

Working...
      X